ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Abbott signs law making illegally entering Texas a state crime....

You think all the people rushing the border settle down and get under-the-table jobs in Texas?
So you're just going to ask them, "are you planning on working illegally in Texas or another state"? Doesn't negate the fact that Rs want the cheap labor but also want to make the migrants political fodder.

Reactions: BelemNole
Derp. There it is.

Thousands of pages of immigration laws, hundreds of thousands of pages of regulations, thousands of arrests and deportations, and thousands of asylum claims adjudicated per year.

Northern: Supreme Court should just rule the federal government has abdicated its role at the border.

Weird. I didn't even mention the border in my post that your responding to (post #6). Yet here you are, making that up.

• Haha
Reactions: lucas80
Couple things...

It's funny the ACLU considers laws against ILLEGAL immigration "anti-inmigrant."

The law should read that if they violate federal law by entering Texas, then they've also violated Texas law, even if their case has not gone to federal court. This would add pressure to address it at the federal level, and potentially even force the supreme court to take it on, which would almost certainly side with Texas given the federal governments tendency to NOT enforce the law.

HOWEVER: What does Texas plan to do with all these new state law violators? Just send them to other states? I'd think they would run into issues if they tried to send them back to Mexico without the support of the federal government and I doubt they have any interest in a massively expanded state prison system that likely becomes obsolete the next time a president/Congress is elected who has interest in enforcing federal law...

In all, an interesting move by Texas to try to force action, will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: Finance85
God you are ****ing dumb. What a loud mouth turd you are. Go back to post 57 in this thread. Your boy told them to come here. This is a you problem. Own it you dumb ****.
Rs took a 14 second clip in one debate and blew it up to weekly political ad for four years that the border was now completely open and that Biden had abandoned it entirely allowing absolutely everyone in.

Rs bear a huge amount of responsibility in this. You can't lie weekly about a completely open border the shrug your shoulders when people come believing it.

Rs wanted this to happen. They wanted the chaos. Why else lie about it?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
So now your touting the wall that Trump wanted to build, and biden said he would never build. But now biden is claiming he has to build it. And then you blame Republicans for the immigration problem. Lol.

You are definitely the perfect Democrat. You don't have a working brain than can see the lies and you will spread the propaganda no matter how stupid it sounds.
Here's more lies. I never once touted Trumps wall. You Rs just can't help yourselves in distorting reality to score political points. All you have are stunts. You had every branch of the government from 2017-2019. So where was your new immigration law fixing all of this?

Weird. I didn't even mention the border in my post that your responding to (post #6). Yet here you are, making that up.

LOL

Wait, in Post #6, you said:

It would be nice if the Supreme Court ruled that the federal government has abdicated their duties in setting immigration policy and laws by way of dereliction of duty.

Are you really now trying to argue that your reference to dereliction in enforcement of immigration laws - in a thread about illegal entry into the United States - has nothing to do with the border? Really?

You understand what the term immigration means, right?

You understand to immigrate, you have to cross a border, right?

Good grief that is some funny shit; might be your worst post ever.

Congrats.

LOL

It would be nice if the Supreme Court ruled that the federal government has abdicated their duties in setting immigration policy and laws by way of dereliction of duty.

Are you really now trying to argue that your reference to dereliction in enforcement of immigration laws - in a thread about illegal entry into the United States - has nothing to do with the border? Really?

Congrats.

You're flailing, just like this adminstration.

Why did this administration decide from the outset to restrict workplace raids and severely limit which illegals can be deported?

Between that and telling people to surge to the border, it's clear what's going on.

I find it amazing that your side still defends this.

Just for fun...

Suppose some sheriff catches an undocumented alien on our side of the Rio, takes him to the border to hand him to the Mexicans . . . and the Mexicans say "No effing way, amigo; he's your problem now."

Then what?
Yeah, I'm not sure how that's going to work, especially since there are a lot more than Mexicans entering illegally now.

This isn't accurate. It's the Rs who have been telling everybody that we have open borders. Cons say it almost as often as they talk about Hunter. And lo and behold. 4 straight years of it has led to more crossings. The real truth is that the border is more fortified than ever. So in this case, the Rs most definitely shoulder blame for their hand in this.

You know, I got off drugs a couple decades ago. I can give you some pointers if you ever decide to get clean. Just let me know.

Here's more lies. I never once touted Trumps wall. You Rs just can't help yourselves in distorting reality to score political points. All you have are stunts. You had every branch of the government from 2017-2019. So where was your new immigration law fixing all of this?
Your article you posted did

You're flailing, just like this adminstration.

Why did this administration decide from the outset to restrict workplace raids and severely limit which illegals can be deported?

Between that and telling people to surge to the border, it's clear what's going on.

I find it amazing that your side still defends this.

You are flailing indeed.

You referenced immigration policy and immigration law enforcement, which involves the border, then claimed your post doesn’t reference the border.

And then when called out on your “I never used the actual word “border” bullshit,” you - who never answer questions - demand answers to questions about … policy at the *border.*

Why not just ask the questions first instead of playing this LC attempted gotcha game?

I don't use this word very often, but, this lady is truly f.ucking retarded.

The mayor of Chicago is currently saying they can't take any more.

Each sanctuary city takes a portion that come through Texas and they are tapped out. ****ing brainless twat.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
I don't use this word very often, but, this lady is truly f.ucking retarded.

The mayor of Chicago is currently saying they can't take any more.

Each sanctuary city takes a portion that come through Texas and they are tapped out. ****ing brainless twat.
Stunts are all the Rs have. Haven't you noticed that they completely punt on immigration whenever they are in charge? Hell they couldn't even agree on Trump's wall when they had all three branches. At a certain point you've got to stop falling for their Lucy pulling away the football routine and realize that they're just race baiting you.

Stunts are all the Rs have. Haven't you noticed that they completely punt on immigration whenever they are in charge? Hell they couldn't even agree on Trump's wall when they had all three branches. At a certain point you've got to stop falling for their Lucy pulling away the football routine and realize that they're just race baiting you.
You think the mayor of Chicago is a republican?

Huey you are not even making ****ing sense.

You think all the people rushing the border settle down and get under-the-table jobs in Texas?
Hiding in plain sight, just like here in Iowa.
Republicans don't want a secure border, or immigration reform. They want an issue to scare white people over.

Reactions: hawkbirch
The point with this law is the cruelty. Texas cannot supersede federal law. Texas cannot make it's own rules about immigration.
I hope Mexico decides to turn away Texans.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Hiding in plain sight, just like here in Iowa.
Republicans don't want a secure border, or immigration reform. They want an issue to scare white people over.
No...no... I want to do what we need to do to be able to control and evaluate who it is that coming into our country.

No...no... I want to do what we need to do to be able to control and evaluate who it is that coming into our country.

You are in that part that claims it’s a security issue.

The other part wants the cheap labor. Like the labor of the 16 year old who died in a meat packing plant using a 32 year old’s ID. Or the hundreds of workers at the Koch chicken plant.

None of the top executives have been indicted or gone to jail.

And both those two parts know nothing will be done no matter who is in charge and use it to round up anti-Biden votes by scaring Betty Housecoat.

Reactions: lucas80
  • Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

The other part wants the cheap labor. Like the labor of the 16 year old who died in a meat packing plant using a 32 year old’s ID. Or the hundreds of workers at the Koch chicken plant.

And both those two parts know nothing will be done no matter who is in charge and use it to round up anti-Biden votes by scaring Betty Housecoat.
If a 16 year old uses another person's ID to get a job at some point they bare responsibility also. We cannot make decisions based off onezy twozy data points and we absolutely HAVE to quit pandering to stupidity.

So [it's] not a security issue?! 🤡 🤣 🤣 If you're 16 and working in a chicken plant with no skill set, you're probably better off dead. How did he die? Did he slip on a gizzard and break his neck? :eek:

LOL

Congrats.
Northern inplying something and goes the semantics route because he never said something exactly?

im-so-surprised-ra6kig.jpg

I just saw an ad on TV urging me to call my members of Congress to demand Biden open all the immigration centers he closed, or some such thing. Apparently as a white person I am working harder than ever, yet can barely put food on the table. Those three illegals living in a decrepit single wide behind a dairy barn in Allamakee County are depressing my wages!!

It's just theater aimed at dumb conservatives (see this thread) - if anyone was actually interested in change they'd work on an immigration bill.

Just enforce the existing laws.

Just say what you mean. Your version of "change" is capitulation and legalization.

Those two videos sum up the Dems perfectly. They are a total train wreck.
Is the leader of our party talking about racial purity, and under indictment for attempting a coup? At least us Dems don't have that going on in our party.
I've noticed that you haven't condemned Trump for his comments about the white race being mongrelized. Why is that?

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Is the leader of our party talking about racial purity, and under indictment for attempting a coup? At least us Dems don't have that going on in our party.
I've noticed that you haven't condemned Trump for his comments about the white race being mongrelized. Why is that?
Maybe he should be? :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT