ADVERTISEMENT

Gov Ron DeSantis going on The View

Excellent work by the Governor's office. Those women are not well.

DeSantis’ deputy press secretary then asked, "Which of the below statements from the hosts of the View do you recommend our team consider when deciding if the interview with be a genuine pursuit of truth?"

DeSantis’ office offered four examples, including Joy Behar calling the governor a "homicidal sociopath," Sunny Hostin declaring him to be a "fascist and a bigot," Ana Navarro calling him "anti-Black" and Hostin criticizing his policies as "anti-Black history laws."

‘The View’: Here's how Ron DeSantis’ political team responded to invite from ABC talk show

Interesting response from the Deputy Press Secretary. I particularly like the ending:

"Also please note - we don't coordinate appearances or events of a political nature from the official office. Our role is to serve the people of Florida."

Wonder how much time he spent, on the clock, digging up those quotes & typing out that email.

Interesting response from the Deputy Press Secretary. I particularly like the ending:

"Also please note - we don't coordinate appearances or events of a political nature from the official office. Our role is to serve the people of Florida."

Wonder how much time he spent, on the clock, digging up those quotes & typing out that email.
Besides the fact that it’s total bullshit.

A non leftist spewing leftist talking points. Odd.
A non leftist spewing leftist talking points. Odd.
Why do you think it takes a leftist to point out the actions of someone? I do not like De Santis or many of the Republicans, but I do not like many of the Democrats either. I will admit that I over-exaggerated with my comment, but I am not that far off.

Link to support this?

And anyone who types out the garbage you just typed is most certainly a card carrying leftist.
You need links? You are on this message board all the time and I am sure have seen the numerous discussions regarding the actions and comments of DeSantis. Based on your posts in the post, you probably do see me as a leftist, even though I am a centrist.

You need links? You are on this message board all the time and I am sure have seen the numerous discussions regarding the actions and comments of DeSantis. Based on your posts in the post, you probably do see me as a leftist, even though I am a centrist.

You made the claim.

the-view-hosts-march-2019.jpg
Why doesn’t the View have any hot chicks?

Because they're worried.

And they should be.

He's the favorite to be the 46th president.
giphy.gif

And LOL on top of that. I can't remember the last time I saw him leading Biden, Harris or Newsom in a respectable national poll, and the Democratic party is at a pretty weak point, while DeSantis hasn't even begun to be scrutinized yet on a national level. Not a single Dem is "worried" about DeSantis at this point; he's just another MAGA clown.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Pretty apt response. Based on those quotes I'm not too sure the view hosts aren't HROT liberal posters.

Take the names off the quotes and it could easily be lifted straight out of an HROT thread.

I'm guessing the view had no response to that.

My one criticism...they used time to craft that response, and while it was clever and called for, it's still wasteful in the grand scheme.

Maybe so (I am not a leftist BTW), but it is also weird how much DeSantis despises and obsesses over anyone who is not white, male, and wealthy.
How do you know that? Do you know him personally or are you just throwing out anti American BS like all lefties?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
DeSantis has the personality of a rutabaga. I don't know if all those suburban housewives who watch The View can handle the electricity.

Actually worse than Trump. He is a fascist like Trump but much smarter.
Anyone who has a chance to be nominee in 2024 for the GOP will be worse than Trump. These are the same talking points that got attached to Rubio and Cruz during the 2016 primaries. It’s straight off of page 1 of Dem playbook. Team Blue members like the Devil love parroting this nonsense. The Democrat Party thanks you for your service.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Anyone who has a chance to be nominee in 2024 for the GOP will be worse than Trump. These are the same talking points that got attached to Rubio and Cruz during the 2016 primaries. It’s straight off of page 1 of Dem playbook. Team Blue members like the Devil love parroting this nonsense. The Democrat Party thanks you for your service.
Not true. Being an empty suit(Rubio) and a weasel(Cruz) is not being worse than Trump. As far as being a card carrying member of the dem party- absolutely guilty. Can you admit your bias also?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT