ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Reynolds just flew over our house.

Thanks Governor for checking up on us. We are helping each other and getting through this together. Glad she's with us.

Too bad she didn't use any of that massive state surplus to shore up the infrastructure that's being overwhelmed

Like someone else already posted: she'll gladly accept all the federal $$ to rebuild things; but when it comes to accepting that human caused climate change is a non-partisan issue, that needs the involvement of both parties to work toward solutions, she and her entire party will cry "Hoax" and be AWOL.

I don't know what you guys are arguing about.....I'm just saying that if you are going to do a flyover you need to have all of those multiflavored tootsie rolls to throw out. Instant votes.
Wads of $$$$ work for me.

Bored Disinterest GIF

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Too bad she didn't use any of that massive state surplus to shore up the infrastructure that's being overwhelmed

Like someone else already posted: she'll gladly accept all the federal $$ to rebuild things; but when it comes to accepting that human caused climate change is a non-partisan issue, that needs the involvement of both parties to work toward solutions, she and her entire party will cry "Hoax" and be AWOL.
Good one.

Okay Ron. Mexico and Cuba. I think Venezuela is better. Dumb is dumb.
Thanks for the feedback. My next name might be RonHonduras or RonHaiti... haven't decided. Don't have the censorship this site used to have so it isn't a problem.

Thanks for the feedback. My next name might be RonHonduras or RonHaiti... haven't decided. Don't have the censorship this site used to have so it isn't a problem.
Okay. What is your purpose?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT