ADVERTISEMENT

Grand Finale of Lie palooza week despicable disgrace RNC convention thread

It's makes most sane people happy when freaks are upset by things that are almost universally viewed as a positive. Even CNN has had to point out this week has been such a brighter presentation than the disaster of statues from last week. It's great to see that Trump has already closed within 1 point even without taking the stage. Americans are sick of the leftist insurrectionists that are polluting this country. Sorry for you.

It's makes most sane people happy when freaks are upset by things that are almost universally viewed as a positive. Even CNN has had to point out this week has been such a brighter presentation than the disaster of statues from last week. It's great to see that Trump has already closed within 1 point even without taking the stage. Americans are sick of the leftist insurrectionists that are polluting this country. Sorry for you.
Take a long walk off a short pier, Derpy.

I am an Independent, but would like to know what fantasy world you reside. I have not seen anyone claim the RNC has been better than last week’s DNC. I am sure that there are some, but I imagine that they are far right commentators. That is not to say that there have not been some high points this week, but they have been few and far between.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I am an Independent, but would like to know what fantasy world you reside. I have not seen anyone claim the RNC has been better than last week’s DNC. I am sure that there are some, but I imagine that they are far right commentators. That is not to say that there have not been some high points this week, but they have been few and far between.

giphy.gif

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
It doesn't matter which side you're on, if one side views something the other side does as the slightest bit possibly advantageous to their side, it's contemptible. Doesn't matter what.

I watch Brian William's have Steve Schmidt on the 11th hour slicing and dicing up the proganda and endless lies. I'll see some zingers on Twitter while its live and post to the thread.

There’s some pretty good TV out there. Show up in November, vote for Biden and be done with it. Stress is a killer

A taped and shouting Dana White, with multiple edits, on late Thursday night prior to an incumbent president‘s nomination acceptance speech Amazing.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I'm not voting, but I'd bet he wins by the looks of it.
What did it for you most, the endless lies, the desecration of the peoples house used as a ****ing proganda charade, Hatch Act violations all week? 180k dead and counting, unemployment over 10%?

Reactions: Huey Grey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT