ADVERTISEMENT

Growing Belushi

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
So I was home alone last night and instead of hookers and blow I made some wings and watched bad tv.
I was browsing Max and came across this series where Jim Belushi grows weed in Oregon. Thought it could be amusing.
It was so, so bad. So bad that when my wife came home hours later I still had it on. Part of that was because I was stoned to the gills too, but the rest was that it was SO bad I couldn't stop watching. Like a 3 car pile up on the highway.
You sensed that they were trying to be really campy, but the rest was so terrible you couldn't tell which parts were supposed to be bad and which parts weren't.
Anyway, will have to try some of his weed next month when we're in Oregon to watch FSU Softball. Have extra tickets if you want to fly out @runkpanole!

Reactions: runkpanole
So I was home alone last night and instead of hookers and blow I made some wings and watched bad tv.
I was browsing Max and came across this series where Jim Belushi grows weed in Oregon. Thought it could be amusing.
It was so, so bad. So bad that when my wife came home hours later I still had it on. Part of that was because I was stoned to the gills too, but the rest was that it was SO bad I couldn't stop watching. Like a 3 car pile up on the highway.
You sensed that they were trying to be really campy, but the rest was so terrible you couldn't tell which parts were supposed to be bad and which parts weren't.
Anyway, will have to try some of his weed next month when we're in Oregon to watch FSU Softball. Have extra tickets if you want to fly out @runkpanole!
I haven't watched the show but we float by his house/farm on the Rogue at times. His house is nice but there are some on that same float that put his to shame. He seemingly is a nice guy as he showed up to some bars in Ashland a few times when I lived there and one time played harmonica with the local band playing at said bar. I said Go Cubs which he liked but that was about it.

CSB

I haven't watched the show but we float by his house/farm on the Rogue at times. His house is nice but there are some on that same float that put his to shame. He seemingly is a nice guy as he showed up to some bars in Ashland a few times when I lived there and one time played harmonica with the local band playing at said bar. I said Go Cubs which he liked but that was about it.

CSB
One of the early episodes has him fly fishing in the Rogue along his property - can’t be all bad!

That would be awesome. If I wasn’t going to Arizona for a wedding, I’d be there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT