ADVERTISEMENT

Half this board has the brain worm TDS just like out shooter....

I honestly am shocked by how radical many of the posters are on here. Totally disgusting. The shooting brought out their true feelings. It’s horrifying to k ow that many of them teach our children in schools.

Riley however showed he had common sense. Good for him.

this board should be taken down.

The video is from 2020 at ASU, Obviously not the shooter, But hey it was a guy with glasses so close enough.
everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

Watching Tv People Are Stupid GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Reactions: Scott559
I honestly am shocked by how radical many of the posters are on here. Totally disgusting. The shooting brought out their true feelings. It’s horrifying to k ow that many of them teach our children in schools.

Riley however showed he had common sense. Good for him.

this board should be taken down.
What we know.

Trump was shot.

By the very gun he refused to ban.

By a Republican.

Facts are the facts here.

As is the case with every major story, there's a lot of fake news being circulated. This loon wasn't the shooter, but his spirit is well represented on this board and within this thread. A lot of people need help with their mental health.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
What we know.

Trump was shot.

By the very gun he refused to ban.

By a Republican.

Facts are the facts here.
Even if the shooter was registered as a Republican, that doesn't make him one. You may not have thought of this as thinking things through is not your strong suit, but someone who supports Trump and the Republican Party, wouldn't try to assassinate him, just say'in. Huey, couldn't you have simply registered as a Republican, just to mess with the primary, (you probably have on several occasions) would you actually be one and think like one? 🤣 😅😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT