ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity: Biden’s Handlers Are “Experimenting With Just The Right Dose Of Red Bull, Caffeine Pills, Or Whatever”

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Ummmmm, aren't we all? LOL. Sugar Free Red Bull for me... I guess he put the "whatever" in there because of the reports from inside Trump's White House regarding the methamphetamines etc...

“Is it going to be jacked up, hyper-caffeinated, Joe? Or is it going to be, you know, the cognitive dysfunction that we see every day? And I would say it’s probably the latter.

“I think the odds are pretty high that Dr. Ronny Jackson is correct, as they’re probably experimenting with just the right dose, knowing that they probably overdid it at the State of the Union when he screamed his speech

“And Joe still — whether he’s on Red Bull or caffeine pills or whatever, still has to perform, and he still has to remember, and he still has to not mumble, bumble, stumble, and he still has to stand for 90 minutes.” – Sean Hannity, on his radio show.

Ummmmm, aren't we all? LOL. Sugar Free Red Bull for me... I guess he put the "whatever" in there because of the reports from inside Trump's White House regarding the methamphetamines etc...

“Is it going to be jacked up, hyper-caffeinated, Joe? Or is it going to be, you know, the cognitive dysfunction that we see every day? And I would say it’s probably the latter.

“I think the odds are pretty high that Dr. Ronny Jackson is correct, as they’re probably experimenting with just the right dose, knowing that they probably overdid it at the State of the Union when he screamed his speech

“And Joe still — whether he’s on Red Bull or caffeine pills or whatever, still has to perform, and he still has to remember, and he still has to not mumble, bumble, stumble, and he still has to stand for 90 minutes.” – Sean Hannity, on his radio show.

What a maroon! But then so are most in his audience.

Remember, every random thing that seems to come out of nowhere is just projecting what they are doing themselves. The amount of drugs Trump must be on to keep functioning must be through the roof for them to be pushing this so hard. Given his incoherence at his rallies it would explain a lot.

Hannity is a hack.

Biden's doctor is likely tasked with making sure Joe is in tip top shape. I doubt the doctor is a handler, and I doubt red bull is in the picture.

Again, enemy of the United States. Hannity needs to, well…not be here.

So anybody who has a different opinion, you want them dead. Must be a wonderful world inside your head…
It’s not an opinion, dumbshit. It’s someone purposely lying to his viewers for decades. People like him, like Limbaugh, have caused irreparable damage to America. You’re a perfect example of someone who lives in a false reality. Learn about your own head before mine.

It’s not an opinion, dumbshit. It’s someone purposely lying to his viewers for decades. People like him, like Limbaugh, have caused irreparable damage to America. You’re a perfect example of someone who lives in a false reality. Learn about your own head before mine.
So the news channels you agree with state only facts, is that how it works? Must be a wonderful world inside your head.

So basically Biden and his debate team cured dementia in under a week. And with ordinary caffeine pills. Why are we trying to get rid of such a genius administration again?

Two twenty Red Bulls followed by three 60 Vyvanse with another twenty Red Bull to swallow with should be good enough to get anyone started in a debate.

One NOS every 20 minutes should maintain

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
So hannity is pushing the theory that all those folks who have suffered with (or are suffering with) dementia just needed a few swigs of espresso and they'd have been back to fully functioning adults?
Fug him. I hope he dies in a car crash tonight, and I hope Ronnie JohnsonJackson dies with him. What a group of wretched humans they and their ilk are.

So hannity is pushing the theory that all those folks who have suffered with (or are suffering with) dementia just needed a few swigs of espresso and they'd have been back to fully functioning adults?
Fug him. I hope he dies in a car crash tonight, and I hope Ronnie JohnsonJackson dies with him. What a group of wretched humans they and their ilk are.

There’s really no other way to put it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Remember, every random thing that seems to come out of nowhere is just projecting what they are doing themselves. The amount of drugs Trump must be on to keep functioning must be through the roof for them to be pushing this so hard. Given his incoherence at his rallies it would explain a lot.
Every accusation is an admission.

Hey dumb F, do you think it's a fact the Biden handlers are experimenting with Red Bull? F'ing moron. You don't live in a world of facts.
Oh look. We've reached the "some dipshit on Fox News said something so now that's a fact" stage. No further verification required.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT