ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Bobert Day!!!!

Thumbnail

Republicans = Trash.

In this case...White trash.

Just like that God forsaken wasteland she represents.

Breaks free from that government dependency*

*except for her salary, healthcare and any other benefits she recieves or will recieve off the taxpayers back due to her “service” and will have no problems cashing a paycheck during a government shutdown.

Otherwise its the standard “eff you, i got mine” conservative attitude.

Breaks free from that government dependency*

*except for her salary, healthcare and any other benefits she recieves or will recieve off the taxpayers back due to her “service” and will have no problems cashing a paycheck during a government shutdown.

Otherwise its the standard “eff you, i got mine” conservative attitude.
That attitude is definitely not limited to conservatives.

Boebert has announced that she is switching districts. She is moving from the more competitive 4th district in Colorado, to the 3rd district, the most conservative in the state. That seat is open due to the impending retirement of Ken Buck.
She says it's time for a fresh start, and the best district for the movement she represents. I'll take that to mean her actions and lack of productivity have her scared that she cannot win, and she is afraid of getting a real job.
https://apnews.com/article/lauren-b...istrict-race-7eeaac591178e202786fa4891620fb2b

Boebert has announced that she is switching districts. She is moving from the more competitive 4th district in Colorado, to the 3rd district, the most conservative in the state. That seat is open due to the impending retirement of Ken Buck.
She says it's time for a fresh start, and the best district for the movement she represents. I'll take that to mean her actions and lack of productivity have her scared that she cannot win, and she is afraid of getting a real job.
https://apnews.com/article/lauren-b...istrict-race-7eeaac591178e202786fa4891620fb2b
{rearranging.chairs.titanic.gif}

**** me. This is my district!
Reading up on this, it appears that she's pissed off a lot of people in the district, including the announced candidates. It doesn't seem like she's a lock to win the Republican primary for the district. Local politics can be funny that way. She's got a national following, but that doesn't mean locals will vote for her over someone they already know. I believe one of the other candidates is a state legislator, so he should have good name recognition and a record to run on other than just Lib owning.

Reading up on this, it appears that she's pissed off a lot of people in the district, including the announced candidates. It doesn't seem like she's a lock to win the Republican primary for the district. Local politics can be funny that way. She's got a national following, but that doesn't mean locals will vote for her over someone they already know. I believe one of the other candidates is a state legislator, so he should have good name recognition and a record to run on other than just Lib owning.
I hope so.

Buck never paid attention to us anyway. It’s a huge district (most of it is similar to Nebraska and I presume rural Iowa) and he preferred to hang out with his right-wing base.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT