ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Bobert Day!!!!

It all makes sense now
I mean, I'd like to have been shocked, but, was anyone shocked? I'm guessing mom had the black hair as the facial features were similar. The way she leaned in towards the camera with a knowing expression was so cringy. I almost want to hear who else they were going to comment on besides the brown people?
Nice that they knocked the unwed moms and baby daddies. You know, like in Lauren's family.

I mean, I'd like to have been shocked, but, was anyone shocked? I'm guessing mom had the black hair as the facial features were similar. The way she leaned in towards the camera with a knowing expression was so cringy. I almost want to hear who else they were going to comment on besides the brown people?
Nice that they knocked the unwed moms and baby daddies. You know, like in Lauren's family.
I don’t even think anyone knows who Boebert’s father is.

Ya'll can hate her but I still wouldn't hesitate to suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jedhawk77
Is it true like they said of Santa when we were young, if you go to bed early and leave out some milk and cookies, Bobert will show up to give you a handy?

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Reactions: DFSNOLE
That is one amazing take on an old dimbass asleep at a trial that will change his life forever.

Imagine you have TDS so bad you follow the conman all the way to NYC and then feel the need to show fealty by making up BS lies, "he was praying" and " when he sleeps he is pretty". What a loon. "Must defend real and perceived transgressions against my cult leader....."

Imagine you have TDS so bad you follow the conman all the way to NYC and then feel the need to show fealty by making up BS lies, "he was praying" and " when he sleeps he is pretty". What a loon. "Must defend real and perceived transgressions against my cult leader....."
My parents would have told me to “shut up and act right”, rather than act the fool in public.
Pops would have told me to “dry that mess up”, child.
They both would have gone off big if I preached the drump lies. They did not suffer a fool lightly.

My parents would have told me to “shut up and act right”, rather than act the fool in public.
Pops would have told me to “dry that mess up”, child.
They both would have gone off big if I preached the drump lies. They did not suffer a fool lightly.
I often think of my grandparents who passed many years ago. They were hard core conservatives and while I disagreed on some social topics with them, they believed in:
  • Small government
  • Conserving the environment
  • Personal accountability
  • Actions speak louder than words
  • Turning the other cheek
  • Lending a hand where needed (and for their generation they were surprisingly open to all cultures/races)
Where have these conservatives gone? There certainly aren’t any in Republican leadership. Nowadays the MAGA folks would label them as woke RINOs.

I often think of my grandparents who passed many years ago. They were hard core conservatives and while I disagreed on some social topics with them, they believed in:
  • Small government
  • Conserving the environment
  • Personal accountability
  • Actions speak louder than words
  • Turning the other cheek
  • Lending a hand where needed (and for their generation they were surprisingly open to all cultures/races)
Where have these conservatives gone? There certainly aren’t any in Republican leadership. Nowadays the MAGA folks would label them as woke RINOs.
Pretty sure these conservatives never existed.

Oh, they existed. Before Fox, OAN, Newsmax.
Not in my lifetime. The gold standard of conservatism in my life was Ronald Reagan. And ever he grew the size of the government and tripled our debt while blaming black people for everything and banning gay marriage. To be fair, so did the Dems. But my point still stands. This brand of conservatism seems like a myth to me.

Not in my lifetime. The gold standard of conservatism in my life was Ronald Reagan. And ever he grew the size of the government and tripled our debt while blaming black people for everything and banning gay marriage. To be fair, so did the Dems. But my point still stands. This brand of conservatism seems like a myth to me.
They existed, but the late 70’s/early 80’s began the steady turn towards the embrace of evangelicals and an inexorable shift to the right of the political spectrum. My grandparents, if they were alive to see it, would (I hope) be ashamed of what has happened to the GOP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT