ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Gilmore 2

I just found out that shooting just started for Happy Gilmore 2 in the town next to ours here in northern NJ. Hopefully it can live up to the original film.
Did you go over and sign up to be an extra? Possibly get a line?

Reactions: ericram
I am sure the actors are enjoying getting back together but my hunch is the product won’t be good. Just a reminder of how old we have gotten.

I loved the original when it came out and still enjoy it for what it was. To watch it with an open mind now it really doesn't age particularly well. At the time I never realized how shitty the acting was.

I loved the original when it came out and still enjoy it for what it was. To watch it with an open mind now it really doesn't age particularly well. At the time I never realized how shitty the acting was.
It was never about the acting. Not many Adam Sandler movies are although he has learned a lot about it since he did that film.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
IMDB only has four people listed in the cast, and two of those are Travis Kelce and Nick Swardson. Not a good sign.

After watching his new stand up special(it’s fvcking awesome) I will definitely check it out.

After watching his new stand up special(it’s fvcking awesome) I will definitely check it out.
page remains GIF

At the time I never realized how shitty the acting was.
Same with a lot of Sandler movies. Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, etc came out when I was in kindergarten and through grade school.

I never realized how terrible the acting was then. You said it perfectly: watch with an open mind and enjoy then them for what they are. I'm hoping this new one is decent enough.

I'll forever love me some Waterboy.

Did you go over and sign up to be an extra? Possibly get a line?
No, but I read that they were looking for extras. It would be kind of cool to be an extra in the Happy Gilmore franchise, but I don't have time to wait around all day to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT