Happy Memorial Day to HR

IowaNiceHawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 2, 2016
St Donatus, IA
Happy Holiday to the good folks at HR, like Blair, Tom etc who keep the great
Hawkeye faithful informed on news about the best College Football program in
America. (Suck it tide and you too, Dabo)

To those who sacrificed and served, plus to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to
preserve and keep the USA safe and strong, God Bless you and your families, on this fine
May 25th.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA!
#gohawks

To those who sacrificed and served, plus to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to
preserve and keep the USA safe and strong, God Bless you and your families, on this fine
May 25th.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA!
#gohawks
Amen brother

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk

May 25th.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA!
#gohawks
Leave the first paragraph out, but absolutely we salute those who fought and died for this country. Thank you for you sacrifice. #Trump2020.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1

You usually have good things to share, but then you ruin nearly every post by inserting something incredibly stupid (like the quoted text).

#GetOverIt

It takes a split second to scroll down and make his post disappear off your screen.

Yeah, I mean I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. Harb can stay plenty busy with his pissing matches with fran. I'm not going to waste my time with him beyond what I said.

It's just funny how pathetically hypocritical some people are on here about this. It's all smiles when it's something political that they agree with. But when the other side posts something political, the amount of incessant whining and "take your political crap to the OT board!" rants are as predictable as they are amusing.

Self awareness is not a strong suit for some on here. That's my point.

Carry on.

Yeah, I mean I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. Harb can stay plenty busy with his pissing matches with fran. I'm not going to waste my time with him beyond what I said.

It's just funny how pathetically hypocritical some people are on here about this. It's all smiles when it's something political that they agree with. But when the other side posts something political, the amount of incessant whining and "take your political crap to the OT board!" rants are as predictable as they are amusing.

Self awareness is not a strong suit for some on here. That's my point.

Carry on.
So you are describing yourself? #Trump2020

So you are describing yourself? #Trump2020

Yeah, I remember when Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" insults were cool. Then the 1990s hit and I entered 4th grade.

I couldn't care less about you or your politics. In the past, people have expressed butthurt when others have posted political opinions on the football or basketball board. Apparently, politics on the football board are only a problem if it represents the other side. But I get it. Anonymous message boards are a safe haven for the alpha males of the world, like yourself, Harb. Duly noted.

Happy Memorial Day. If it boosts your self esteem to type "#Trump2020" at the end of your posts on the football board, no doubt alienating quite a few of your fellow Hawkeye fans, more power to you. You're quite clever.

You sure bitch a lot for a guy that doesn't like anyone else's opinion.

Wow. That sentence makes no sense.

And have you read Trump supporters whine when someone posts something anti-Trump on the football board? Jesus, it's like they've become full-fledged snowflake libs.

It's absolutely comical the complete lack of self-awareness some of you simpletons have. :rolleyes:

And for the record, I call the libs out too for their political BS on the sports boards. Namely because the Trump fans cry so much when they do post anti-Trump stuff.

I can tell you're one of those. Lol. If y'all don't like being pointed out for the sorry ass hypocrites and snowflakes many of you are, there's a simple solution: stop being a hypocrite and stop whining.

Carry on. I'll leave this thread so you guys can resume having your Safe Place.

Yeah, I remember when Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" insults were cool. Then the 1990s hit and I entered 4th grade.

I couldn't care less about you or your politics. In the past, people have expressed butthurt when others have posted political opinions on the football or basketball board. Apparently, politics on the football board are only a problem if it represents the other side. But I get it. Anonymous message boards are a safe haven for the alpha males of the world, like yourself, Harb. Duly noted.

Happy Memorial Day. If it boosts your self esteem to type "#Trump2020" at the end of your posts on the football board, no doubt alienating quite a few of your fellow Hawkeye fans, more power to you. You're quite clever.
Hey amateur clinical psychologist, try not to make such a big deal out of this. Ok? You are the anonymous one.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, even Dabo and the Tide!

OK, well everybody 'cept Satan...….errr Saban.
Just kidding! Have a nice short week following the Memorial Day weekend! Again, a special THANKS to those families who have, or have had someone serve in the military for the USA.
My Dad served in the Army. He never talks about it...….he was glad to get back to normal life in the greatest country ever !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT