ADVERTISEMENT

Why Caitlin Clark could pose a dilemma for Team USA at the Olympics

It'll be an issue. All the women on that team are elite in their sport. Elite players have ego's.....they aren't gonna like the attention she gets.

Pretty safe bet.

Unfortunate because she'll probably help them make more money down road by growing the sport.

We've seen the cattiness in the college game. Can't remember a star male basketball player running into this type crap.

Nothing to do with basketball, but over the years I've come to notice that women typically don't work well with other women...

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Nothing to do with basketball, but over the years I've come to notice that women typically don't work well with other women...
I'm sure that's true with the company you keep....

#DysfunctionalGOPFamilies

For purposes of PR, media buzz and pure basketball talent, wouldn’t Angel Reese be the obvious first choice here?
No
As far as CC, let her earn hers stripes in the WNBA before she goes to an Olympics. Send the pro's that have already proven their skills against the best. CC will have 3-4 Olympics ahead of her.

Last edited:
No
As far as CC, let her earn hers stripes in the WNBA before she goes to an Olympics. Send the pro's that have already proven their skills against the best. CC will have 3-4 Olympics ahead of her.
What if she enters the draft and starts play with Indiana in May and puts up 17 points and 6 assists per night for the first few weeks of the season? Would that justify her presence on the Olympic team?

What if she enters the draft and starts play with Indiana in May and puts up 17 points and 6 assists per night for the first few weeks of the season? Would that justify her presence on the Olympic team?

They're doing minicamp next month, then picking the 12 player team for the FIBA Qualifying Tournament. CC is going to still be playing for Iowa. Unless there's a withdrawal or injury, adding her to the team wouldn't go over great, regardless of her abilities, nor should it.

I'm sure that's true with the company you keep....

Your snide comments aside,.. It's actually based on input received from my wife, as she claims to have found it much easier to work with men vs women in an office environment. According to her:
Men + Men = OK
Men + Women = OK
Women + Women = Not OK

Your snide comments aside,.. It's actually based on input received from my wife, as she claims to have found it much easier to work with men vs women in an office environment. According to her:
Men + Men = OK
Men + Women = OK
Women + Women = Not OK
Maybe your wife is just a drama queen bitch....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT