ADVERTISEMENT

Harris is one sick, insanely marxist puppy

Imagine having a running mate who had sex with a couch and saying, "Nah, I can top that..."
You know that was completely made up, right. I mean, sure it's a fun internet razz, but you know it's not real. Right?

come-on-tell-me-pooja-hegde.gif

TL;DR Summary:
The article(s) debunks a false claim circulating online that JD Vance’s 2016 memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains passages about him having sexual relations with a couch. The rumor originated from a misinterpretation and was spread through social media as a joke, but it was never based on any actual content in Vance's book. The claim is entirely unfounded and no such material exists in any edition of the book.

Imagine having a candidate who is an open Marxist, child of two college professors, went to private school in Canada and despises the country she is running to be president of.
Imagine a candidate named Trump, oh he's just done too many terrible things to list.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Imagine having a candidate who is an open Marxist, child of two college professors, went to private school in Canada and despises the country she is running to be president of.

You idiots are completely off the rails. Open Marxist.

You. say this because of an Orange Turd statement?

Or maybe the quality "WhiteBeard" internet site.

Wallow in the right-wing sewer with the MAGA crowd. It's obvious you've got no intelligence, pride or character.

Pathetic bunch of losers.

Lots of typical name calling and but but but Trump! deflection from the leftist extremists. You marxist pos’s need to stand tall and agree with YOUR selected commie candidate. Defend her pov and while your at it - the olympic opening courtesy of leftist lunacy. Go….

Reactions: IMCC965
You idiots are completely off the rails. Open Marxist.

You. say this because of an Orange Turd statement?

Or maybe the quality "WhiteBeard" internet site.

Wallow in the right-wing sewer with the MAGA crowd. It's obvious you've got no intelligence, pride or character.

Pathetic bunch of losers.
Idiot. Great example of deflection. You agree with marxist cacklin Kammie?

Reactions: SA_Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT