ADVERTISEMENT

Harris the likely nominee, who should be the VP choice?

Who should Harris peg as her running mate?

• Whitmer

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Newsome

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Mark Kelly

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Josh Shapiro

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Someone else I posted in comments

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Honestly I think the only one that makes sense is Pete. The others seem logical President candidates to me more than VP.

And let's be 100% honest Dems love them some identity and race politics. If you vote against them they can play the "You're Anti-Black,Woman, and LGBTQIA2+" narrative

Honestly I think the only one that makes sense is Pete. The others seem logical President candidates to me more than VP.

And let's be 100% honest Dems love them some identity and race politics. If you vote against them they can play the "You're Anti-Black,Woman, and LGBTQIA2+" narrative
Given the state of polling right now, I feel like Kelly/Shapiro make the most sense - lean Shapiro because you HAVE to have PA.

Tulsi Gabbard

23af9003badad6195ef47b67ff37cedd.gif

Glad you took time off from being an aggrieved victim to post here.

Wont matter. lots of people need to catch up on the cackler just like they had to catch up on Bidens dementia. Its over.

The key is to pick a VP who will make Vance look like an extremist in a debate, and someone who delivers a state. If it's Kelly don't worry about potentially losing that Senate seat in 2026. Kelly has pushed the Biden Administration on border policy.
Shapiro is a little green. There could be an argument against him being POTUS in an emergency, but if he performs well in a debate and on the campaign trail he can put those fears to rest.
Whitmer is an excellent choice, and gives experience in being an administrator.
I have hear Roy Cooper, but he is awful unknown. He could help to really put NC in play, however.

If you all think Kamala Harris is going to be anointed as the candidate for President and delegates won’t have the opportunity to place their vote for a candidate of their choosing at the convention or a primary before the convention, I’ve got two words for you….

shrug-good-luck.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jasonrann and Torg
If you all think Kamala Harris is going to be anointed as the candidate for President and delegates won’t have the opportunity to place their vote for a candidate of their choosing at the convention or a primary before the convention, I’ve got two words for you….

shrug-good-luck.gif
Which then splits the Democratic Party and pisses off the backbone of the party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT