ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs Trump

If I were Dems, I'd do this:

Throw the whole administration under the bus, say you have to do better and start a new campaign (still "free sh#t for all," that's effective).

Then you pass up Kamala and put in someone you want.

They could get the playing field back to level and kick Trump's butt.

Trump will not be able to contain his mouth and it will further solidify the already galvanized female voters. I am setting the over/under of times "she is nasty" at eleventy billion.

And for the posters who said Dr. Jill is running the show, what say you?
I think Obama is running the Democrat show and he probably would like Harris. I think Jill was running the Joe Biden independently making decisions type of a show. She got beat by Obama.

Reactions: Hawkman34
If I were Dems, I'd do this:

Throw the whole administration under the bus, say you have to do better and start a new campaign (still "free sh#t for all," that's effective).

Then you pass up Kamala and put in someone you want.

They could get the playing field back to level and kick Trump's butt.
Who is this "someone you want" person?

Jill doesn’t want to leave. Apparently she was irate when David Ignatius wrote a column last September that Biden was fading mentally and shouldn’t run again.

Like many others in life. Wants power without earning it.

Shame on Jill Biden! She's known for some time Joe's diminished capacity yet has done absolutely nothing to convince him to step down. She is the one person who could stop this. The question should be asked why is she submitting him to such embarrassment and humiliation? Unfortunately, his staying in the race almost guarantees a win for Trump.

Look for her to do the majority of speaking for Joe going forward.

The Clinton's are not going to go out of their way to endorse Kamala Harris. Michelle Obama, sure, but not Harris. If Biden decides to drop out, Harris will not be on the ticket.

Merely pointing out campaigns can be run in a short period of time. They are WAY too long in this country.

As for Biden...of course he isn't dropping out. He and Jill are way too enamored with power. I also fully expect Democrats and the media to get back in line. Joe will win easily.

****ing A the amount of effort people are putting into something that won’t happen.

1. Biden isn’t going to withdraw. Period. End of story. I have been saying this all along.

2. Even if he did, the GOP isn’t going to try and prevent a different ticket from being on the ballot in any states. That’s just stupid and yet another “fear tactic” that is so common in politics.

Joe will be on the ballot and (unless he really goes full vegetable) will almost certainly win.

Trump will not be able to contain his mouth and it will further solidify the already galvanized female voters. I am setting the over/under of times "she is nasty" at eleventy billion.

And for the posters who said Dr. Jill is running the show, what say you?
You are right on this point. Trumps biggest threat is not Harris...it is himself. Now, Jill and Hunter were absolutly running the show, but they finally told them both to F-off. LOL!!

Last edited:
Much of moderate America would vote for any reasonable person over Trump (at least the few % it would take to win). If they chose a coherent moderate Democrat they'd win. Who? Don't know. I doubt they're smart enough to do it.
Exactly. Kamala isn't the one.

Reactions: Hawkman34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT