ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone at Fox News actually read the indictments?

BioHawk

HR Legend
Sep 21, 2005
They keep saying Trump was indicted for the things he said, when he was actually indicted for the things he did. Nobody seems to understand that, or at the very least they certainly don't want their viewers to understand that. Oh well, it will all come out in the trial that Fox won't cover so they can just tell their viewers whatever they want.

I assume a few have, but only to look for talking points. Laura Ingraham is supposedly smart, but she must not have read the parts that came from testimony by Mike Pence. She must have skimmed past the false electors.
Faux News isn't doing their viewers any favors. It reminds me of the run up to 1/6. Ignoring the truth, pushing falsehoods, and agitating those with violent tendencies. Great for ratings, but bad for America.
For all of those complaining about a trial in DC which is heavily blue, Jack Smith should try and exclude any viewers of Fox from the jury.

Fox is still teetering on jumping back on the Trump train or hanging with RonnyBoy for awhile longer.

I don't think Rupert wants to back Turd, but if he's the nominee, they have no choice.

So Fox ignores the truth for now and continues on the Hunter tour.

They keep saying Trump was indicted for the things he said, when he was actually indicted for the things he did. Nobody seems to understand that, or at the very least they certainly don't want their viewers to understand that. Oh well, it will all come out in the trial that Fox won't cover so they can just tell their viewers whatever they want.
That’s what you have done with day? Haahahaha. Sad. Nice post!

It's a real shame that you don't face any consequences for stuff like this. Oh well, you will be wrong again.
For stuff like what? Quoting a famed attorney and Harvard professor? Or just "wrongthink" in general? I know this quote isn't in line with the cult's mentality..

Reactions: KFsdisciple
For stuff like what? Quoting a famed attorney and Harvard professor? Or just "wrongthink" in general? I know this quote isn't in line with the cult's mentality..
Well, that's one guy. There are dozens of other experts who feel the exact opposite of him. But again, the nice thing is we will get to find out who is right and who is wrong. My money is not on "The Supreme Court trashing the case".

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Well, that's one guy. There are dozens of other experts who feel the exact opposite of him. But again, the nice thing is we will get to find out who is right and who is wrong. My money is not on "The Supreme Court trashing the case".
Cool cool.. and which one of those people who disagrees is a professor of law at Harvard?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You can tell their viewers because they’re using this talking point. He’s going to prison for what he did. They just refuse to believe it.

7pup9gsy6cj11.jpg

I'm guessing someone has.

However, do you really think they want their viewers to know what the indictments really say.

Reactions: BioHawk
He didn't DO anything. Name one thing he did that was not vocal attempts at getting someone else to stop things? Why do you think they use the "Conspiracy" aspect? Because they cannot point to anything anybody did.

Neither is the dersh any more.

You should let Harvard know

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael

You should let Harvard know
Professor Emeritus? Do you know what that is?

Dershowitz is about two steps behind Rudy on the "credibility" scale.

He helped get OJ off, so he's scum on most folk's radar.

Reactions: GOHOX69
"Professor"

In academia
In the United States and other countries, a tenured full professor who retires from an educational institution in good standing may be given the title "professor emeritus". The title "professor emerita" is sometimes used for women.

There. You learned something today.

Reactions: GOHOX69
He didn't DO anything. Name one thing he did that was not vocal attempts at getting someone else to stop things? Why do you think they use the "Conspiracy" aspect? Because they cannot point to anything anybody did.

2. A successful prosecution does not hinge on what Trump BELIEVED about the 2020 election. If Trump is convicted, it will be based on his ACTIONS.

3. Trump had a right to lie about the 2020 election whether or not he believed his own lies. The problem is Trump, working in concert with his co-conspirators, "pursued unlawful means of discounting legitimate votes and subverting the election results."

4. The indictment details how Trump conspired to create fake sets of electors in seven states. Then it sent these slates of electors to the Senate and the U.S. archivist in an attempt to cling to power.

If proven, that's illegal. Regardless of what Trump believed.

5. You can legitimately believe you won the election and there are legitimate ways to press that claim forward, like filing a lawsuit.

Creating a fake set of electors and then pressuring your VP to declare them valid electors is not one of your legal options.

6. I talked to @marceelias who explained it this way: "I walk into a bank, and I think they are wrongfully holding my money. I think my balance is $5,000, and they think my balance is zero... That doesn't excuse me from robbing the bank. I can't pull out a gun and take the money"

7. Smith spends time on evidence establishing Trump knew he was lying to show Trump's motivation. He is not required to prove motive under the law but juries generally are looking for a motive. In this case Smith is showing Trump was corruptly trying to remain in power.
@marceelias

8. But the media coverage is confusing a trial tactic with a legal requirement. Proving Trump knew he was lying will be helpful to Smith, but it's not central to his legal case. The coverage suggesting otherwise is wrong.

EmQTuDdVMAIqtD6.jpg

Yep

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT