ADVERTISEMENT

Has Brian Ferentz Landed a New Job?

I’m sure if you Googled his name, any news on him would show up and quickly answer your question. Or you could open one of the 30 other threads on the subject. But I’m guessing you already know the answer and are more interested in being snarky and getting yourself some attention here, no?

I’m sure if you Googled his name, any news on him would show up and quickly answer your question. Or you could open one of the 30 other threads on the subject. But I’m guessing you already know the answer and are more interested in being snarky and getting yourself some attention here, no?
I do not know if Brian landed a new role. I wouldn’t have asked had I known and I have no agenda except to wish Brian the best. Talk about being snarky and getting yourself some attention, maybe you should just look in the mirror! Go Hawks!

I do not know if Brian landed a new role. I wouldn’t have asked had I known and I have no agenda except to wish Brian the best. Talk about being snarky and getting yourself some attention, maybe you should just look in the mirror! Go Hawks!

or you could have looked at one of the other 4 exact same threads

Reactions: cmhawks99
Some people don’t live on here and haven’t adopted the shitty “get off my lawn” type of attitude that you have formed and genuinely want open conversation. Also, this board must be useless because most posts could be voided by a simple Google search. I understand Mondays are tough on everyone Garfield.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT