ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Tim Lester's not Brian Ferentz 2.0, and that's a good start

I ll reserve.judgement on this decision? Ferntz track record on coordinators isn t good.

1337187052_guy_jumps_and_hits_fan.gif

For me to even warm up to Hill, he needs to demonstrate that he is serious about being a division I qb. That would entail him losing at least 30 lbs and preferably playing around 215-220. His weight is a complete joke and I blame the coaches, who had him in spring ball, for not demanding he come in at a respectable playing weight in the fall.

Reactions: HawkeyeRH10
For me to even warm up to Hill, he needs to demonstrate that he is serious about being a division I qb. That would entail him losing at least 30 lbs and preferably playing around 215-220. His weight is a complete joke and I blame the coaches, who had him in spring ball, for not demanding he come in at a respectable playing weight in the fall.
You too should take life seriously, what is your BMI?

• Haha
Reactions: Pawkhawk1
I'm cautiously hopeful. I heard a lot of things I like in his portion of the presser. Will KF allow Tim to do his thing? That is the big question for me. Side note: KF seemed nervous yesterday. The constant touching of his face is a classic nervous tick sign. Wonder what has him that way? Beth? Media after BF? Potentially forced changes? Only time will tell, I guess.

I watched most but not all of TLs presser and the thing I thought was pretty good was that he (paraphrasing) wants his offense to do the same things over and over and over, but make the defense think it's a different play.

It seemed to me Iowa has been doing the same thing on O over and over and over, but the D knew what the play was going to be.

Reactions: Adam Jacobi
Not sure how that is relevant as I’m not trying to play Division I football as a qb and on scholarship. Since you ask, I am about 10% at 51 years of age and still rep out 325. You?
Cause I love it when people say someone is out of shape or fat and then don't do a a damn thing themselves. Like doctors who tell you what to eat or not to eat and to exercise and you look at them like maybe you should be following your own advice.

And sure you are and do.

Cause I love it when people say someone is out of shape or fat and then don't do a a damn thing themselves. Like doctors who tell you what to eat or not to eat and to exercise and you look at them like maybe you should be following your own advice.

And sure you are and do.
But almost all of us are not in a job that requires physical dexterity and quickness. If it was a job requirement, we would either move on or lose weight.

But almost all of us are not in a job that requires physical dexterity and quickness. If it was a job requirement, we would either move on or lose weight.
LOL. Because, it is not generally known that staying in reasonable condition reduces illnesses and premature death. I guess since it's not in my job description, then meh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT