ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

It’s slowly deflating a balloon. You draw out news as much as you can. Right now, they don’t need any headlines.

There’s a reason Trump is calling all of these ‘press conferences’

Is there a position/policy question you’d really us to get answered?

MAGA/Trump campaign is basically saying it’s not fair that Kamala is drawing all these crowds and gaining in the polls and making things difficult for Trump, and she won’t come out and let us go after her.

Tough shit. If her campaign approach starts to not work then I’m sure they’ll adjust. Otherwise, the Harris campaign shouldn’t really care what Trump would prefer they do.

Of course people will. I’d vote for her if I didn’t see or hear from her until after Election Day. You know what you’re getting.

Is there anything she could say that would convince you to vote for her? Yes or no.
You are spot on when you say you know what you are getting based on her history.

I don't know, she has to answer questions. Still can't believe you dudes are ok with her not answering interview type questions, wow.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Riley, if your nor going to educate yourself on what was being discussed don't interject.

Go sit in the corner radio.
I have no idea what you're mumbling about now. It is very akin to Trump, I will grant you.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. Have been called on it and now will spend time frantically trying to save face.

Hint - it won't work. We all know what a meathead you are.

You are spot on when you say you know what you are getting based on her history.

I don't know, she has to answer questions. Still can't believe you dudes are ok with her not answering interview type questions, wow.
First, there are three months left to do press conferences.

Second, minds are mostly made up.

Third, you didn’t answer whether anything she could say would ever result in you voting for her. Is that a No?

MAGA/Trump campaign is basically saying it’s not fair that Kamala is drawing all these crowds and gaining in the polls and making things difficult for Trump, and she won’t come out and let us go after her.

Tough shit. If her campaign approach starts to not work then I’m sure they’ll adjust. Otherwise, the Harris campaign shouldn’t really care what Trump would prefer they do.
Exactly. This is like a football team crushing an opponent by running every play and the opponent's fans whining that they aren't throwing the ball.

I have no idea what you're mumbling about now. It is very akin to Trump, I will grant you.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. Have been called on it and now will spend time frantically trying to save face.

Hint - it won't work. We all know what a meathead you are.
Bless your heart.

Wtf are you talking about…he’s getting into specifics. What has Kamala talked about? Oh that’s right, she hasn’t held a press conference yet. 🥴
Oh come on man, you’re interacting with a group here on HBOT who can think critically (for the most part) about what he’s communicating.

At no time during his rambling incoherent speeches does he ever lay out how exactly he’s going to beat inflation, stop illegal immigration, lower food prices, cut consumer energy costs in half (or more than half), and on and on and on.

Just because you believe his empty promises doesn’t mean that the rest of us are a bunch of slack jawed rubes.

Fox has made a calculated financial decision here...

All the reputable media outlets divide up the 60-65% sensible, educated viewing audience.
Meanwhile, Fox gets the 35% that is gullible enough to believe Trump.

It's genius!!!!

That was the business model from the start. From a business standpoint, absolutely genius. Now, it makes the on-air people look like idiots. It turns the audience into idiots. And it is harming our country because millions of ordinary people are now, from a political standpoint, complete idiots.

But it is a money maker. Until they get sued for a billion dollars, of course. Still, the voting machine lies seem to have been an investment moreso than an expense.

Probably at the end of the month like she said...one would expect her to have one by now or before then. I can't believe you are even asking.

People will vote for her not even having one, nor watching the debates, unreal.

If only there was some sort of national party meeting coming up.

Oh wells. Speaking of specifics, Project2025 doesn’t list the details of how deporting 12 Million people will be accomplished logistically. Do you have the details?

If only there was some sort of national party meeting coming up.

Oh wells. Speaking of specifics, Project2025 doesn’t list the details of how deporting 12 Million people will be accomplished logistically. Do you have the details?
No, but nice pivot.

Psych 101 shit.

Here is a super easy difference to pay attention to:

Donald trump has always bounced like an ADD person, that's annoying, and he goes on tangents, but if you notice he will go back to the question after awhile and say "your question was" ( and admittedly give a politician answer) that recall, Biden does not have.
What a saint

Maybe...

Hard hitting ESPN! NO!!!!!.She's watching him crash and burn before her eyes. She'd be stupid to interrupt that. She may very well have the votes wrapped up by mid September. Trump is obviously afraid to go in front of a large crowd. Thee events are killing him.

Hard hitting ESPN! NO!!!!!.She's watching him crash and burn before her eyes. She'd be stupid to interrupt that. She may very well have the votes wrapped up by mid September. Trump is obviously afraid to go in front of a large crowd. Thee events are killing him.
He's not wrong. Must've hit ya.

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT