ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

Psych 101 shit.

Here is a super easy difference to pay attention to:

Donald trump has always bounced like an ADD person, that's annoying, and he goes on tangents, but if you notice he will go back to the question after awhile and say "your question was" ( and admittedly give a politician answer) that recall, Biden does not have.
There is no way you believe the bullshit you spew on here. No. F---ing. Way.

Your candidate was entered by default and you are ready to vote without her answering any questions. Dember than I though. Again, don't deserve a vote.
LOL - can't make this nonsense up.

Why is it only the far right republicans are complaining about Kamala being the candidate chosen by the Democrats. Another case of needing to keep your own house in order first.

It's also telling that you are with the ilk who wants to inhibit voting rights. Very Trump like you are.

LOL - can't make this nonsense up.

Why is it only the far right republicans are complaining about Kamala being the candidate chosen by the Democrats. Another case of needing to keep your own house in order first.

It's also telling that you are with the ilk who wants to inhibit voting rights. Very Trump like you are.
You are a joke of a voter defending her unwillingness to do one.

There is no way you believe the bullshit you spew on here. No. F---ing. Way.

I mean, is this really worth arguing about with Trump dumps?

If a Trump dump can’t see how much of an incoherent imbecile Trump has become, there’s nothing anyone can say that will be helpful.

You either choose to embrace reality or you reject it completely.
We can still point and laugh at them though, right? I find it amusing. And semi-cathartic.

It always got me when people say he i's a sly fox is sheep's clothing.

Crap. He's a fool wearing a dunce hat in a grade school classroom.

He makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Cult members don't listen, hear or pay attention.

An ex-president of the United States campaigning to be President fixated on crowd size, lies and can't retract from stories when facts/truth are put in front of him.

Reality is a mirage to him.
Well it is entertaining to watch him stumble and Bumble and say a bunch of things that mean nothing. And as far as having moxie, I don't think he even knows what that is unless it's reaching down women's pants.. He just Rambles on and on and on like most narcissists do. It's hilarious to watch him. And SAD.

Watching the Orange Turd stumble, mumble, slur, lose thought (consciousness) for 20 seconds, ramble incoherently, having no knowledge of history and grasp of facts, and having beaten up on Biden for months, I say to the wingnuts, go take a flying fcvk.

Trolling to me is drive by with zero intent of having any form of a rational conversation.

I'm just to the point of watching you guys all never correct each other and being very comfortable shit posting.
Arguing that whatever that was Trump did was a compelling reason to vote for him is not rational and is definitely shit posting.

It always got me when people say he i's a sly fox is sheep's clothing.

Crap. He's a fool wearing a dunce hat in a grade school classroom.

He makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Cult members don't listen, hear or pay attention.

An ex-president of the United States campaigning to be President fixated on crowd size, lies and can't retract from stories when facts/truth are put in front of him.

Reality is a mirage to him.

I mean, is this really worth arguing about with Trump dumps?

If a Trump dump can’t see how much of an incoherent imbecile Trump has become, there’s nothing anyone can say that will be helpful.
Yeah, I’ve got almost all the MAGA, “refuse to see reality Trumpees”, on ignore. It significantly speeds up going through a thread when the nonsense no longer exists. I’ve got nothing to defend or prove to someone who thinks Trump is great. No one will ever change their mind.

Ignore feature is priceless.

Last edited:
Hey Torbs,

I probably over simplified my answer on youe jobs question but it's a fairly common thing in my old* world.

"We want to grow by 5" goal is "5" bring on "5" ( guy retires) "you got 80% of your goal"

( Brought on 5 , grew by 4)

Or

What he explained, where you can make som good money

"Goal 5" brought on 7 to cover 2 that retire and still get "5" show up at 140% to goal and "only showed 5 growth"
Wut?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT