ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

You are spot on when you say you know what you are getting based on her history.

I don't know, she has to answer questions. Still can't believe you dudes are ok with her not answering interview type questions, wow.
It’s the ole rope a dope, ff. Let the Donald swing wildly and wear himself out. Harris can sit back and slip an effective jab from time to time. The drump is a done for “has been”.
His schtick is gonna play less and less effectively as the days proceed.
He is a criminal loser being exposed as the emperor with no clothes.
You can research the body of work that Harris has produced. Compare it to your bankrupt hero and be jealous.

Reactions: torbee and MitchLL
Your candidate was entered by default and you are ready to vote without her answering any questions. Dember than I though. Again, don't deserve a vote.
this is like someone showing you a big pile of dog shit (trump) and giving you the option to take the prize behind door number 1 (kamala) and saying "nooo, i'll stick with the dog shit (trimp).

For those people wondering why Harris has yet to face questions......
Why would she?

She's gone from Biden down 8-10 to Harris +4 just by letting Vance/Trump talk.

You don't change a strategy that's working marvelously.

It still comes down to Dem policy vs Republican policy.
There are stark differences.

Bottom line...Dems need to continue to encourage voter turnout. They do a wonderful job of it.

Ever been on the highway when there’s a car wreck?
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

For those people wondering why Harris has yet to face questions......
Why would she?

She's gone from Biden down 8-10 to Harris +4 just by letting Vance/Trump talk.

You don't change a strategy that's working marvelously.

It still comes down to Dem policy vs Republican policy.
There are stark differences.

Bottom line...Dems need to continue to encourage voter turnout. They do a wonderful job of it.
Guess who are the only people upset about her not doing press conferences.

I'm watching his second rally right now. I don't know why he insists on going off script so much? If he would just stick to the teleprompter his speeches make far more sense and they would be far far shorter. Instead, he insists on free styling, his speech collapses, and people start getting bored.

This speech has already fallen apart. He just can't help himself. He'll read off the teleprompter for 5-10 seconds, hit his points, then he'll look straight ahead to the camera to free style and the speech goes off the rails again.

20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do, nowhere to go-oh
I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show
Hurry, hurry, hurry, before I go loco
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show
Hurry, hurry, hurry, before I go loco
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
Bam, bam, ba-bam, ba-bam, bam, ba-bam
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated

Yeah, I’ve got almost all the MAGA, “refuse to see reality Trumpees”, on ignore. It significantly speeds up going through a thread when the nonsense no longer exisst. I’ve got nothing to defend or prove to someone who thinks Trump is great. No one will ever change their mind.

Ignore feature is priceless.
Very true.

But I probably need a break from this board until about a few weeks into football season .... or I will be seeing very little discussion over there, that and/or a whole lot of quoted 'content ignored by this poster'.

So we’re supposed to take Trump seriously, but not literally?

So many rules to follow when trying to track how Trump speaks.

He promised the same “crash” if Biden was elected. So I’m beginning to think that Trump is full of shit when it comes to predictions.
Ok bud, put all your $ into the stock market, it can only go up. 😉

Specifics,they want to put me in prison. Not like we all didn't know Donnie's Specifics for running.
lol…you have it backwards…if Trump wasn’t running for president, none of those legal actions against him would have even been initiated.

lol…you have it backwards…if Trump wasn’t running for president, none of those legal actions against him would have even been initiated.
So you're saying that other rich people are able to avoid being convicted for their crimes. I agree. And it should stop.

MAGA/Trump campaign is basically saying it’s not fair that Kamala is drawing all these crowds and gaining in the polls and making things difficult for Trump, and she won’t come out and let us go after her.

Tough shit. If her campaign approach starts to not work then I’m sure they’ll adjust. Otherwise, the Harris campaign shouldn’t really care what Trump would prefer they do.
I don’t disagree with you. It just seems kind of chicken shit of her and circumventing the democractic process…you know…telling the American public of your policy plans. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT