ADVERTISEMENT

Hate for Caitlin Clark

Dec 18, 2003
Wondering now that there is so much universal hate for Clark in the misogynistic twitter world is it now time for the Contrarians to pivot and love her and her game?

• Haha
Reactions: Max_Rebo
taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

If you are gaining a lot of hate/jealousy.... You are doing something right.

Been the cultural norm for a long time.

I will say. It was nice to see the night and day difference in Caitlin's behavior on the court against WV.

She was coming unglued in the 1st round. But against WV when she faced even MORE adversity and more mugging she was pretty tame. Need more of that going forward!

In some ways she played her best game of the year...her emotions were mostly under control, she didn't get too frustrated when her teammates missed bunnies/passes. She played great...West Virginia's defense was an effing travesty...I'm really sick of that BS.

In some ways she played her best game of the year...her emotions were mostly under control, she didn't get too frustrated when her teammates missed bunnies/passes. She played great...West Virginia's defense was an effing travesty...I'm really sick of that BS.
Totally agree. Bluder gave WVU and their coach a lot of credit but you have to think deep down that Bluder hates the bump, grab, and grind.

People say you cant call every foul but has any ref crew really tried that to see if the players will back off and play a non-contact use your feet to maintain your position defense?

Reactions: Guy Cabellero2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT