ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off Hawks

Chishawk1425

HR King
Nov 27, 2019
Win or lose today you are playing at an extremely high level. Do this the rest of your games and good things will happen. Let's win out and do some damage in the BTT! Go Hawks! Just snagged 8 tickets for Illinois game. Hope we are going for 19th or 20th win in 2 weeks!

Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

Win or lose today you are playing at an extremely high level. Do this the rest of your games and good things will happen. Let's win out and do some damage in the BTT! Go Hawks! Just snagged 8 tickets for Illinois game. Hope we are going for 19th or 20th win in 2 weeks!
You think 7 seats is enough room for your ego? ;)

It was a 75-75 game with 5:53 to go. Illinois outscored us 20-10 to finish us off at 95-85. I hope we don't do "this" the rest of our games.

And I wouldn't call getting outscored 20-10 over the last 6 minutes "playing at an extremely high level."

And I wouldn't call giving up 51 points in the 2nd half "extremely high level" defense.

Iowa shot 48% for the game, but just 35% in the 2nd half. Illinois shot 50% in the 2nd half.

Poor Iowa shooting from 3, once again, also helped do us in.

Iowa shooting, broken down (no pun intended):

............................1st ...............2nd
...........................Half..............Half......OVERALL
From 3.....3-6 (50%).......1-6 (17%)......4-12 (33%)
From 2...15-23 (65%)...11-28 (39%)...26-51 (51%)
........................................................................................
...............18-29 (62%)...12-34 (35%)..30-63 (48%)

Fans just don’t get this. We have a very young team with a high ceiling after this year. To be playing for a spot in the tournament is a testament to Fran’s coaching. We have continued to get better throughout the year and we have a very bright future. Keep Fran here please!
I'm guilty of being mad and saying stupid stuff as well. But the continued ignorance and cluelesness by so many is pathetic. They win the next 3 the Dance is right there for them entering the BTT.

It was a 75-75 game with 5:53 to go. Illinois outscored us 20-10 to finish us off at 95-85. I hope we don't do "this" the rest of our games.

And I wouldn't call getting outscored 20-10 over the last 6 minutes "playing at an extremely high level."

And I wouldn't call giving up 51 points in the 2nd half "extremely high level" defense.

Iowa shot 48% for the game, but just 35% in the 2nd half. Illinois shot 50% in the 2nd half.

Poor Iowa shooting from 3, once again, also helped do us in.

Iowa shooting, broken down (no pun intended):

............................1st ...............2nd
...........................Half..............Half......OVERALL
From 3.....3-6 (50%).......1-6 (17%)......4-12 (33%)
From 2...15-23 (65%)...11-28 (39%)...26-51 (51%)
........................................................................................
...............18-29 (62%)...12-34 (35%)..30-63 (48%)
His post was before the end of the game numb nuts

Agreed. Quality of play count.

Above two posters are dicks.

Quality of play counts---yes. Celebrating effort in a loss is a bit like a participation award. I think the Hawks put up a pretty good effort and played about as hard as they can but in the end they did lose.

You think posters are Dicks just because they have a differing view than you have. You seem to pick a part posts all the time based on only your opinion and don't eally ever say anyting about Iowa basketball or football. I wouldn't call you a Dick because of what you post---you're not a dick, but I think you are wrong most of the time and I don't think you are even a sports fan, but that is my opinion.

You're free to have your opinion. Calling someone a Dick is a reflection on you that I don't think makes you look superior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT