ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever made a hamburger rice carrot casserole?

have you ever made a hamburger rice carrot casserole?

• yes, i have

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • no, i have not

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • never heard of it

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

millah_22

HB Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
cheesy-ground-beef-and-rice-casserole-recipe-4-scaled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I’m going to say I have made this, but probably more ingredients. It seems like something I’d have made when the kids were little.

If you’re going that route, tater tot casserole all day long. Brown 3 pounds ground beef and season with black pepper and lawry’s. Drain and then mix in a can of cream of mushroom and a can of cream of chicken soup. Put in a casserole dish. Cover with a shit ton of shredded cheddar. Top with a bag of frozen tater tots . Douse with more lawry’s and black pepper. Bake for 45 minutes at 400. Enjoy and you’re welcome.

If you’re going that route, tater tot casserole all day long. Brown 3 pounds ground beef and season with black pepper and lawry’s. Drain and then mix in a can of cream of mushroom and a can of cream of chicken soup. Put in a casserole dish. Cover with a shit ton of shredded cheddar. Top with a bag of frozen tater tots . Douse with more lawry’s and black pepper. Bake for 45 minutes at 400. Enjoy and you’re welcome.

I debated between tater tot casserole and the one I made. I kind of regret my choice. But when you have a lot of mouths to feed.....sometimes you just don't g.a.f.

• Sad
Reactions: Tenacious E
sick puke GIF

You missed the part where you add a bag of frozen mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots, green beans), you unhealthy heathen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT