ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye State ranks #1. Lowest average SNAP amount in the country.

Low burden for taxpayers.
It's a map of average benefits per SNAP recipient, to extract any meaning from it per actual SNAP benefits paid per state you would have to know the numbers of recipients in each state and then control for state population. It's very possible that Iowa has a higher percentage of the population receiving SNAP benefits than say Minnesota, who knows from the link you posted?

Again, out of all your idiotic posts on this board, this is another one.

As foster parents, we inherited the kids snap benefits when they were placed with us and I can tell you it’s a joke how little they get. You can celebrate but know that it can be the kids that suffer the most.
That isn’t legal. You would have to apply as your entire household and your income would be looked at.

Reactions: pjhawk
$175 a person. We haven’t been back in Iowa in a few years but isn’t pork butt like 99 cents lb sometimes? Why not teach poors how to cook? Seems like all the poor people were obese. Anything Iowa can do to lower my burden is awesome, as we get zero benefit from anything as we moved outside usa and still own land and houses, so get stuck paying taxes.

It's cute that you hate treasure.

laughing-hysterically-laughing.gif

OP bragging that Iowa doesn't feed families.
Ignoring the idea of who is responsible for paying for food that families eat, the actual data shows Iowa is providing benefits.

So…if the families still aren’t eating, it’s the parent(s) who isn’t (aren’t) feeding them, and actually refusing to do so. The parent(s) should be locked up if this is happening.

Ignoring the idea of who is responsible for paying for food that families eat, the actual data shows Iowa is providing benefits.

So…if the families still aren’t eating, it’s the parent(s) who isn’t (aren’t) feeding them, and actually refusing to do so. The parent(s) should be locked up if this is happening.
Should that apply to relatives who allow so many elderly Iowans to depend on public assistance? Lot's of elderly rural Iowans accept SNAP benefits.

And yet you complain about Iowa multiple times every day here.

Every day? Nah, I’m not even on HORT every day. Some days…sure. Conference calls suck even more than politics and you boys give me something to pass the time. 90% of the time I’m just stirring the pot and making you all entertain me. And there’s nothing that gets you boy’s panties in more of a twist than a shot at Kimberly or Dear Leader. It’s the HORT way.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Every day? Nah, I’m not even on HORT every day. Some days…sure. Conference calls suck even more than politics and you boys give me something to pass the time. 90% of the time I’m just stirring the pot and making you all entertain me. And there’s nothing that gets you boy’s panties in more of a twist than a shot at Kimberly or Dear Leader. It’s the HORT way.
I have done quite a bit of traveling and Kim R has done some things to piss me off and also some great things. I wouldn't trade Iowa for anyplace. It is a GREAT business environment and I thank God every day I am not in that cesspool called Cali.

I have done quite a bit of traveling and Kim R has done some things to piss me off and also some great things. I wouldn't trade Iowa for anyplace. It is a GREAT business environment and I thank God every day I am not in that cesspool called Cali.

That sounds great for you. There are a lot of people like you. Not sure why you feel the need to defend it. Like I said, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

Iowa offers me nothing I want or care about. And as I’ve said numerous times before it has zero to do with politics. I can’t wait to leave. I’m completely done with it.

PS, I won’t be moving to Cali anytime soon either. Not sure why you’re stuck on that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT