ADVERTISEMENT

Majority of Hispanics now favor mass deportation.

I just don't see there being an argument for people that are here ILLEGALLY to remain.

Dems solution is to ID them, then give them a court date in 2029 and let them hang out until then. Then throw up their hands and say well i guess you’ll just have to stay! Have a fews kids between then and now and we can really muck any pretense of deporting you. huck huck

That is the Dems in practice, not their empty lies.

Reactions: abby97
And I have answered by providing it's foundations. Here we have an example of a group transferring into the "majority" that's a good jumping off point for a conversation regarding a majorities ability to accurately represent a minority. Tenet 5.

No I did not attend a Historically black college and the relevancy of that is NIL.

I can lay both sides of the CRT coin until I'm blue in the face. Someone could look at this and say look here is an example of CRT having some validity, while another person could say, but, here it is unfolding itself.... feel free to pick which one you believe.

No, you have not; you are offering platitudes of vomitus speak to cover what you feel is Tenet 5 of CRT, which was your first comment.

Simple question: What is the source material?

still curious
What university did you matriculate through to earn a master's degree in counseling?

No, you have not; you are offering platitudes of vomitus speak to cover what you feel is Tenet 5 of CRT, which was your first comment.

Simple question: What is the source material?

still curious
What university did you matriculate through to earn a master's degree in counseling?
Bell, Freeman, Delgado.

I know you are curious. I also know I've provided more than enough information and your real intent has nothing to do with debating the merits of CRT as it relates to this topic. You have been provided ample opportunities to do so.

Bell, Freeman, Delgado.

I know you are curious. I also know I've provided more than enough information and your real intent has nothing to do with debating the merits of CRT as it relates to this topic. You have been provided ample opportunities to do so.

It is a simple question:
What source material are you using for Tenet 5 of Critical Race Theory?

Dems solution is to ID them, then give them a court date in 2029 and let them hang out until then. Then throw up their hands and say well i guess you’ll just have to stay! Have a fews kids between then and now and we can really muck any pretense of deporting you. huck huck

You forgot about the stipend that we get to pay for as well!

Dems were in favor of a bill that would have put more resources into the immigration system so that these cases got processed faster.
What exactly does this comment pertain to?
You said mass deportation simply means “large”. Imo, there’s a large segment of people who sadly see someone of Latino descent and assume they’re here illegally.

Reactions: franklinman
You said mass deportation simply means “large”. Imo, there’s a large segment of people who sadly see someone of Latino descent and assume they’re here illegally.

I see,.. Well if that's the case then those people need to catch up, because the current average illegal is no longer Latino.

I see,.. Well if that's the case then those people need to catch up, because the current average illegal is no longer Latino.
I don’t credit the average American with a ton of common sense. Seems like 90% of stories about illegal immigrants center around the southern border, so they just make assumptions.

Reactions: franklinman
Interesting, now I am fascinated by what Masters degree program in counseling would have covered CRT.
Was this at an HBCU? What years, fascinated why this would have been included in your curriculum.

But I digress

Tenet 5 has varying definitions, one is:
(5) the notion that whites have actually been recipients of civil rights legislation.

Your comments
Whiskeydeltadeltatango said:
Perfect opportunity for the CRT advocates to use this as a proving point of Tenet 5.

My question is how does Tenet 5 relate to this conversation?
It doesn't. You've exposed his ignorance once again.

Reactions: fredjr82
Why would they want more competition?

It human nature to resent people who are given an easier path when others have had to do it the right way.
So the system should just stay broken because we bow down to the weakness of people? No. If people use their brains they would realize deportation is a stupid stupid way to handle this and we should find a solution that actually fixes the issue going forward. Life isn't fair sorry to be the bearer of bad news

So in your mind, because the immigration system is difficult to navigate, it gives license to those who choose to break our laws and stream across our border illegally? Navigating our tax system can be so difficult that many need to hire accountants, lawyers, etc. so using your logic, should it be okay to simply ignore our tax laws due to the arduous system?
Rich ****s do it all the time

Imo, this is also a classic case of people liking a solution because it sounds simple and easy.

When in reality, we’re talking about the mass deportation of likely well over 15? Million people?

Does anyone really have any idea the level of coordination between law enforcement at all levels, how many cops would have to be dedicated to this over other priorities, the logistics, etc? I know I sure as heck don’t.
Estimates were over 11 million in the early Obama years, so yes, well north of 15 million. If I had to guess based on reporting over the last few years, I’d wager well north of 25 million.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Estimates were over 11 million in the early Obama years, so yes, well north of 15 million. If I had to guess based on reporting over the last few years, I’d wager well north of 25 million.
Based on what?

You are farcicle.

I'd bet 69 or 420 million. Derp!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT