ADVERTISEMENT

He should still be with us

During jury selection for the Chauvin trial itself, all potential jurors were asked about their view of Black Lives Matter and the responses were strongly positive.

Yesterday was the four year anniversary of the death of George Floyd. He was just trying to make the world a better place the day he was killed by the Minneapolis police officers. George was a caring and dedicated family man who wanted to help the community.

#icantbreathe
#nojusticenopeace
Has it been 4 years already? Gone too soon! We lost a real humanitarian that day.

Asked what protesters should do if Chauvin is found not guilty, Waters told reporters: "We've got to stay on the street, and we've got to get more active. We've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."

Reactions: KFsdisciple
During jury selection for the Chauvin trial itself, all potential jurors were asked about their view of Black Lives Matter and the responses were strongly positive.
The MN AG, comrade keith elison, allowed floyd's drug dealer to avoid testifying. The fix was in from the start >

Don’t care that the police, who’s number one job is to preserve human life murdered a man in plain site? You’re a fvcking clown dude.
If some white dude in rural Iowa was a career criminal and drug user got killed by the police in the same manor with deadly levels of drugs in his system, I for sure wouldnt want to build a statue of the guy. I also wouldn’t care.

If some white dude in rural Iowa was a career criminal and drug user got killed by the police in the same manor with deadly levels of drugs in his system, I for sure wouldnt want to build a statue of the guy. I also wouldn’t care.
I'd cap his ass before the police did.

It’s pretty clear you don’t care about cops murdering citizens.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
There were no racial elements brought forth by the prosecution in the criminal cases. This was not a race based case.

Due to the left making this event a racial issue, the country experienced one of its worst periods in history.
People tearing down their own neighborhoods.

I’m sure you are an old man, but if you found your way onto HORT you can also find your way to google and seek out plenty of stats and headlines if you really wanted or cared to.
And they’d show “a lot” of police are bad?

And they’d show “a lot” of police are bad?
You have a reading comprehension problem. I said there are a lot that lie or do bad shit and the good ones don’t say or do anything about it which allows the cycle to continue. Now you can debate what “a lot” means or how much is “a lot” but it doesn’t chance the fact that lies are made on arrest reports, cameras turned off and/or some officers do far worse. We should hold police to a higher standard as there are there to protect and serve the community. I can also go onto say that citizens should do a lot better when it comes to police interactions. I have seen the people get verbally aggressive with police over minor things to include the same ones who make fun of George Floyd or say they back the blue… tune changes when they are getting a ticket which is interesting to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT