ADVERTISEMENT

He should still be with us

There were no racial elements brought forth by the prosecution in the criminal cases. This was not a race based case.

Due to the left making this event a racial issue, the country experienced one of its worst periods in history.

Instead of blaming the left perhaps the history of the Minneapolis police department in regard to how they treated minorities made “this event” become another polarizing “event” for many minorities. The fact it was caught on camera added fuel to the fire.

Instead of blaming the left perhaps the history of the Minneapolis police department in regard to how they treated minorities made “this event” become another polarizing “event” for many minorities. The fact it was caught on camera added fuel to the fire.

Minorities or criminals of all colors?

I remember when I watched the OJ Simpson documentary - recently rewatched after he died...I'd had no idea of the long, tortured history between African Americans and the LAPD, and how that played into what happened before, during and after the trial. There's parallels with Minny PD and minorities - this didn't just happen in a vacuum.

IMO, I also think it doesn't gain the stature, nor nationwide protests (and yes, riots unfortunately) if it doesn't happen the summer of '20 - i truly feel that it was a perfect storm of this terrible thing happening at the same time as the pandemic; with all the lockdowns, panic, misinformation and feelings of helplessness. What happened to Floyd gave an outlet for at least some of those people.

I'm NOT saying we don't see protests/riots after Floyd, but imo it doesn't grow to the level it did if had happened in your generic american summer.

Reactions: Scott559

It's important to maintain a healthy dose of skepticism when reviewing findings from a civil rights / human rights agency. Potential for bias is real.

Will Biden also post a message of sympathy and compassion for the pregnant woman George Floyd pointed and held a gun at while he and his buddies robbed her home?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You implied ProLife Christians are MAGA. You did and it gets old.

You’re kidding right?

You’re kidding right?

MAGA REPRESENTS A LOT OF PEOPLE. YOU THRU PROLIFERS AND CHRISTIAN ON THE SAME TRAIN. SURE SOME ARE MAGA BUT YOU DID IT. OWN IT. I happen to be 2 of 3.

Yesterday was the four year anniversary of the death of George Floyd. He was just trying to make the world a better place the day he was killed by the Minneapolis police officers. George was a caring and dedicated family man who wanted to help the community.

#icantbreathe
#nojusticenopeace
WELL WELL WELL — NOT ONLY IS DA FOOKIN HAWKEYE HITMAN TAKIN DOWN DA LIBTAHDS LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE, BUT HE’S TAKIN DOWN DA GEORGE FLOYD!!!!!!! GEORGE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF HE DRANK ICE COLD SPRITE INSTEAD OF DOIN ALL THAT CRACK!!!!!!! HE PROBABLY ALSO WAS A RADICAL MARXIST BETA CUCK WHO ATE SEMEN AND SOY AND HUNG OUT WITH BUTT PIRATES IN INTERSTATE BATHROOMS BECAUSE THAT ISN’T WHAT ALPHA DAWGS LIKE ME AND DA FOOKIN HITMAN DO FOR FUN!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
Splitting hairs. Standing by and watching a murder is pretty much the same. But continue to defend the boys in blue.
I’ll continue to defend the boys in blue. Not the ones involved in the GF murder, but sure as well will support the boys in blue.

Derek Chauvin treated George Floyd like a rabid dog. Or worse. It was unnecessary, reckless and stupid. And the expert witnesses at the trial saw it that way. Who gives a shit about his criminal history in regard to how he died? I back cops often around here but there's no defending what happened there.

Derek Chauvin treated George Floyd like a rabid dog. Or worse. It was unnecessary, reckless and stupid. And the expert witnesses at the trial saw it that way. Who gives a shit about his criminal history in regard to how he died? I back cops often around here but there's no defending what happened there.
Bitch resisted and found out.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
No, I’m not.

That they are mocking Floyd? Clear from their posts.

Or claim to be pro-life or Christian? We’ve all been posting here for many years.
They aren't mocking George, they're mocking the POTUS who is celebrating a criminal who died at the hands of criminal cops. Really, Floyd "inspired" a "civil rights movement"? No, his death inspired blacks in urban cities to loot and burn, helped create a criminal enterprise call ANTIFA, and turned urban centers into wastelands.

As you can(t) see, Old Sleepy Joe and his terribly inept social media wing are pushing a racist naaritive. he's losing a bit of the black vote, and he has to get them back. That post is purely political, and thats JMO.

The following is true....
-He had drugs in his system
-He wasn't a model citizen
-The "civil rights" movement from his death basically resulted in riots and BLM higher ups to own big houses
-Biden needs votes

He still shouldn't have died the way he did

They aren't mocking George, they're mocking the POTUS who is celebrating a criminal who died at the hands of criminal cops. Really, Floyd "inspired" a "civil rights movement"? No, his death inspired blacks in urban cities to loot and burn, helped create a criminal enterprise call ANTIFA, and turned urban centers into wastelands.

As you can(t) see, Old Sleepy Joe and his terribly inept social media wing are pushing a racist naaritive. he's losing a bit of the black vote, and he has to get them back. That post is purely political, and thats JMO.

Yes, yes, the comments in this tread were about mocking Joe.

Yes, yes, the comments in this tread were about mocking Joe.
Okay, my sarcasm meter may be broken. In post 21 you said-
This thread is perfect - usual suspects who claim to be pro-life and/or Christian mocking a guy who died at the hands of an officer now serving 22 years in prison for the crime.

Well said - I still don't understand the people here who have defended the police in this instance, sought to demonize Floyd like he deserved it or something.

I likewise don't understand those who turned Floyd into some sort of folk hero.

He wasn't a good guy, but he didn't deserve what the police did to him.

You’re kidding right?

No doubt a lot are, but that is way not even trying to think critically.

If a servicemember was recording doing the same thing as MN PD, they all would have been court martialed. Apparently we care more about the rights of non-citizens important but certain elements of LEO and the far right (black lives don't matter), hmmmm......something seems not right here.

GF didn't kill anyone. But MNPD did.

We can never get enough justice for the death of George Floyd.
KNOW WHAT ELSE WE CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF??????? ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE AND SMACKING AROUND DA RADICAL LEFT MARXIST LIBTAHDS LIKE BERNIE AND DA SQUAD!!!!!!!! ALPHA DAWGS DO WHAT ALPHA DAWGS WANT AND ALPHA DAWGS GET WHAT ALPHA DAWGS NEED!!!!!! DA HAWKEYE HITMAN IS DA FOOKIN ALPHA-EST ALPHA DAWG AND ALL YOU BETA CUCKS ARE LOSAHS EATING LAB MEAT AND SEMEN AND SOY AND WISHING YOU HAD WASHBOARD ABS LIKE DA FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!! IF YOU AINT HORNY YOU AINT HEALTHY AND DA HITMAN IS HORNY TO FOOK UP SOME RADICAL LEFT MARXISTS ON DA MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!!

Derek Chauvin was an incompetent cop. He was thrown into a situation he was unprepared to be in.
If the jury had acquitted him, the riots that followed would have made the LA riots look like a Girl Scout picnic.

If a servicemember was recording doing the same thing as MN PD, they all would have been court martialed. Apparently we care more about the rights of non-citizens important but certain elements of LEO and the far right (black lives don't matter), hmmmm......something seems not right here.

GF didn't kill anyone. But MNPD did.
You tell ‘em you non-hacking, office pogue. Here's to your 1” dick getting hard on Memorial Day as you reminisce about all the combat Veterans you prosecuted from your safe space for doing their job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT