ADVERTISEMENT

Heads Up guys….Tomorrow (Thursday) is THE Day!

Congrats, I guess?

If I'm still posting here in 45 minutes, I'll send you a "wouldya" pic.

Well, I guess I do…..but I feel pretty good most of the time….I can still control my bodily functions……and most of the time I remember to check my zipper before going public. I can still drive a golf cart responsibly.

How many pills do you take per day?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
How many pills do you take per day?
Oh shit…….a BUNCH!
7-8 I guess….4 for BP….that’s been an issue for many years and after my open heart, its a high priority with my docs…..but I have found an effective combination for the last several years….and they are all really old, well established, cheap meds….
But really, 75 isn’t that old unless your 40 with a couple of kids wanting driver’s licenses and getting ready to go to college!

Reactions: BrianNole777
I turn 75….I’ll be home most of the day to accept gifts and deliveries. Bourbon, single malt scotches, golf balls and of course, CASH are greatly appreciated. Let’s make this a day I will really appreciate! It only happens once……..and remember to Vote early, Vote Often and Vote for the Democrat!
Happy Birthday!

Post your address so I know where to send the strippers.
And your bank account details so I can deposit cash.

BirthdayMeme17.jpg

I turn 75….I’ll be home most of the day to accept gifts and deliveries. Bourbon, single malt scotches, golf balls and of course, CASH are greatly appreciated. Let’s make this a day I will really appreciate! It only happens once……..and remember to Vote early, Vote Often and Vote for the Democrat!
facb762f7f75a4330732af708cd382a8.gif

blanton-green-original-gold_grande.png

2023-Pro-V1-PDP-Reel-Tile4

Reactions: joelbc1
Happy Birthday!

Reactions: Finance85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT