ADVERTISEMENT

HELLO!!! Hello! hello hello hello

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
Is there an echo in here? All I see on this board is one giant echo chamber. Its quite interesting.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
247523_rgb_768.jpg

Is there an echo in here? All I see on this board is one giant echo chamber. Its quite interesting.
Or it could just be the Republicans on this site are very poor at presenting intuitive comments instead relying on "whataboutisms" too often. As a registered independent I have to say I typically see much more intelligent insight on the Dems side.

You know, there were quite a few Conservative posters in here a month ago. Where did they go? Why do you think they left?

I assume some will be back once Biden has been POTUS long enough to have something objectionable occur. Ordinarily, it's much more enjoyable to be on offense, rather than defense (especially defending Trump).

That said, with the way Trump is going out, I don't know how enjoyable being on offense against Biden will be when nearly every response will be an example of something Trump did that is magnitudes worse.

I assume some will be back once Biden has been POTUS long enough to have something objectionable occur. Ordinarily, it's much more enjoyable to be on offense, rather than defense (especially defending Trump).

That said, with the way Trump is going out, I don't know how enjoyable being on offense against Biden will be when nearly every response will be an example of something Trump did that is magnitudes worse.
Now you guys love whataboutism! Are you going to bring up how Trump tried to overturn the election with force every time we criticize Biden for normal pre-Trump politics?

Sorry, but unlike you, most Americans are patriotic, care about our constitution and the rule of law, so most of us are celebrating a great day for America, and for the world at large.

Reactions: seam and MitchLL
HROT

Where people go to groupthink themselves to death

well, it's not hard to have group think when the President of the United States has fomented sedition against our constitution and government, aided and abetted by the majority of his party's legislators and supporters. .All patriotic Americans must oppose and condemn their actions. Only ignorant traitors to our country would not.

Reactions: Bee93
OP is in the middle of an identity crisis. Hey, OP, I realize you and hexum are in the beginning stages of realizing that the real echo chamber groupthink struggle is your own, and HROT doesn't support it as much lately given the whole structure of your echo chamber groupthink construction is starting to fissure, and it's going to be okay.

Sincere question: Do you think trickle down economics actually works?

Or it could just be the Republicans on this site are very poor at presenting intuitive comments instead relying on "whataboutisms" too often. As a registered independent I have to say I typically see much more intelligent insight on the Dems side.

HOLY F*CK!!!!!!

A self described “independent” who isn’t just some shameless shill for the right in disguise.

Will wonders never cease?

Whatsboutism and the other side is in a circle jerk attacks is all I have seen from Republicans here. Then you have people like op and Bonney complaining and then they often will just contribute 😒🙁

What the last few months have taught me is that self described “independents” are just conservatives/magats who think it makes them sound above the fray
Yes, some of the posters on here that claim to be independents, i.e. IaFBnBb, makes me cringe knowing they are nowhere near being considered Independents. I'm far from above the fray, I'll always own it if I say something idiotic. 🤣

Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT