ADVERTISEMENT

Help me win my office Superbowl pool

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
I have to answer these 7 questions, whoever gets the most right wins a prize! I will take the most popular answer for each question, and we'll see how we do!

Who will win: 49ers or Chiefs
Will combined points exceed 47.5 points? Yes or no
Will the first score be a field goal? Yes or No
Will the MVP be a quarterback? Yes or No
Will combined offensive yards exceed 795 yards? Yes or no
Will there be more points scored in the 1st or 2nd half, not counting overtime? 1st half or 2nd half

Tie breaker (closest to number): Total combined offensive yards will be ________________ yards.

I have to answer these 7 questions, whoever gets the most right wins a prize! I will take the most popular answer for each question, and we'll see how we do!

Will there be more points scored in the 1st or 2nd half, not counting overtime? 1st half or 2nd half

Tie breaker (closest to number): Total combined offensive yards will be ________________ yards.

Chiefs
Yes
No
No
No
2nd

760 yds.

Reactions: millah_22

Shouldn’t this be a poll? Yes or No

Who will win: Chiefs
Will combined points exceed 47.5 points? Yes
Will the first score be a field goal? No
Will the MVP be a quarterback? Yes
Will combined offensive yards exceed 795 yards? No
Will there be more points scored in the 1st or 2nd half, not counting overtime? 2nd half

Tie breaker (closest to number): Total combined offensive yards will be ____700_____ yards.

Who will win: 49ers
Will combined points exceed 47.5 points? Yes
Will the first score be a field goal? No
Will the MVP be a quarterback? No - McCaffery
Will there be more points scored in the 1st or 2nd half, not counting overtime? 2nd half

Tie breaker (closest to number): Total combined offensive yards will be ___712___ yards.

I have nothing to back this up but I have a feeling the 49er's are going to win.

The reason I feel this way is because listening to people talk about it, it feels like they are almost assuming the Chiefs win. And it feels like when everyone is so sure that one team will win, it ends up being the other team. I remember the Colts vs. Saints everyone seems completely confident Colts would win that. When Brady was taking on Eli the first time few gave the Giants a chance.

This just feels like the 49er's have been discounted.

gun shooting GIF by Manny404

• Wow
I have nothing to back this up but I have a feeling the 49er's are going to win.

The reason I feel this way is because listening to people talk about it, it feels like they are almost assuming the Chiefs win. And it feels like when everyone is so sure that one team will win, it ends up being the other team. I remember the Colts vs. Saints everyone seems completely confident Colts would win that. When Brady was taking on Eli the first time few gave the Giants a chance.

The 49ers are favored, which means more people think they will win

nice nice, what about

nice nice, what about

Combined points: Yes
FG: 49ers
MVP: No
Offensive yards: No
2nd Half

Chiefs
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
2nd half

I clearly think it will be a shoot out even with KCs defense

49ers
No
No
No
No
2nd half

Who will win: 49ers or Chiefs - Chiefs
Will combined points exceed 47.5 points? Yes or no - No
Will the first score be a field goal? Yes or No - Yes
Will the MVP be a quarterback? Yes or No - Yes
Will combined offensive yards exceed 795 yards? Yes or no - No
Will there be more points scored in the 1st or 2nd half, not counting overtime? 1st half or 2nd half - 1st half

Tie breaker (closest to number): Total combined offensive yards will be _____675___________ yards.

Who will win: 49ers
Will combined points exceed 47.5 points? No
Will the first score be a field goal? Yes
Will the MVP be a quarterback? No

Tie breaker (closest to number): Total combined offensive yards will be ___760___ yards.

Niners
No
No
No
Yes
Second

Alright boys, Bout to submit. Here's what you said:

49ers will win
They will score over 47.5 points
The first score will NOT be a field goal
The MVP will NOT be a QB
They will NOT exceed 795 yards
There will be more scoring in the 2nd half
Total combined offensive yards will be 737 yards.

Wish me luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT