ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s Why the Science Is Clear That Masks Work

Why is that necessary if you wear a mask, let alone an N95 mask?
And intentionally keep your distance from other people...

It's like you guys already forgot about how those mitigations "bent the curve" back in Spring 2020, and were used many other places during the winters of 2020/2021/2022...
You of course know best Joe. Asshole

Why is that necessary if you wear a mask, let alone an N95 mask?
And intentionally keep your distance from other people...

It's like you guys already forgot about how those mitigations "bent the curve" back in Spring 2020, and were used many other places during the winters of 2020/2021/2022...
As someone who currently has Covid, the CDC says for me to isolate for 5 days after symptoms appear. A mask won't prevent spread from your hands.

No; I'm making a choice to reduce the risk to others.
Versus acting in a manner like you would, skipping masks altogether on the false premise 'they don't work anyway'.
If you wanted to actually reduce the risk to others, you’d stay home. But, you decided not to do that, and subject others to the risk you decided was acceptable.

I just wanted that same choice.

A mask won't prevent spread from your hands.

Good thing that fomites are not a significant source of infection.
In stark contrast, for flu, they are.

Remember, I never tested positive, I simply though I could be positive here.

You seem mad, now that you have to recognize masks can be effective mitigations.
Ok asshole.

Literally every single claim you have ever made about covid can be disregarded you prick. Not that anyone ever took your stupid propagandist ass seriously in the first place.

Your actions on having covid symptoms and slapping a mask on to go out in public not only goes against the guidance you preach constantly it is such a smug smarter than everyone approach you deserve a level of disdain held for the worst of people.

Eff.off you prick

Ok asshole.

Literally every single claim you have ever made about covid can be disregarded you prick. Not that anyone ever took your stupid propagandist ass seriously in the first place.

Your actions on having covid symptoms and slapping a mask on to go out in public not only goes against the guidance you preach constantly it is such a smug smarter than everyone approach you deserve a level of disdain held for the worst of people.

Eff.off you prick

TFW you realize things like masking, distancing and vaccines actually work, and things like HCQ, ivermectin (apple flavor you got from the Farm & Fleet) and drinking your own pee, don't.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

TFW you realize things like masking, distancing and vaccines actually work, and things like HCQ, ivermectin (apple flavor you got from the Farm & Fleet) and drinking your own pee, don't.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Eff off asshole. Your actions clearly show you don't modify your own conduct to.match the bulkshit you post here..

The apple-flavor ivermectin didn't taste all that good to you, did it Cletus?

Did you throw the rest away, or give it to someone with horses that needed de-worming?
You mean the medication whose actual scientists won the Nobel prize? You are such a tool

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You mean the medication whose actual scientists won the Nobel prize?

...which has absolutely nothing to do with Covid.

Didn't see "Nobel Prize winning" apple flavor ivermectin weighing into anyone's decision to test it out for Covid, but you've clearly outpaced my expectations for utter idiocy here...

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
No; I had one symptom that 20% of people reported with Covid. Zero other symptoms.
Masked up out of an abundance of caution and respect for others - something you clearly do not have, nor are capable of demonstrating.
You went into public with Covid symptoms. Period.
After years of lecturing others about risk reduction. You’re a fraud.

How am I wrong? Or, you just taking personal shots cause you mad?
You are a moron when it comes to Covid and school funding. Edit: You have nothing to support your take on either except for your opinion. @hawkedoff is such a stable poster. This is who you agree with?

Reactions: Ree4
I have been right on both topics. And, I have based those opinions on facts.
And, have been proven right by how things have played out in real life, along with the studies that continue to come out. And, which will continue to come out.
Just because you’re upset about those facts, doesn’t make you right.

Reactions: LafesterMacintosh
I have been right on both topics. And, I have based those opinions on facts.
And, have been proven right by how things have played out in real life, along with the studies that continue to come out. And, which will continue to come out.
Just because you’re upset about those facts, doesn’t make you right.
You are FOS.

If @Pinehawk is backing you on this issue you have lost.
Lost at what? Calling Joe a hypocritical piece if shit that lectures others while taking actions that don't match his rhetoric? Not a loss.

As for masks? 😆 keep wearing them if you want. No one is wearing them. Where are the bodies in the streets? The rats should be feasting on all the dead.

Oh....no bodies? Guess the mask theory didn't work out.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Lost at what? Calling Joe a hypocritical piece if shit that lectures others while taking actions that don't match his rhetoric? Not a loss.

As for masks? 😆 keep wearing them if you want. No one is wearing them. Where are the bodies in the streets? The rats should be feasting on all the dead.

Again. You are dumb and ignorant.

Reactions: Ree4 and BGHAWK

The only people dropping dead in the streets are the boosted vaxxers, young healthy athletes on national tv…

Lot of fatties too…

main-qimg-0a06742cc61572d7bda1955f9a4c6b5b-lq
Mostly age

So, no liberal fits that description? News flash, it might have had to do with the vaccine

Reactions: BGHAWK
So, no liberal fits that description? News flash, it might have had to do with the vaccine
Republicans tend to be older, statistically speaking. I’m saying the bigger reason was age and the co morbidities that come with it.

Where’s the proof that you keep talking about? I’ve never been asked political preference at a medical facility. Is that a question when they fill out a death certificate?

There were two posts with links above between my last post and your reply, so you saw them, you like most right wingers either don't want to read them or if you did, you obviously didn't comprehend what was said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT