ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s Why the Science Is Clear That Masks Work

Yes. Meaning "source control" effects of masks are real, and are effective.
They did not study masks for "protective control".

Cloth masks reduced aerosol spread better than surgical or KN95 masks.
Well we can all rest easy knowing the manikins are going to be ok.

But anyone who believes cloth masks will do ANYTHING to prevent the spread of transmissible disease in humans is beyond delusional.

Well, you can rest easy knowing that wearing a cloth mask is an effective method of source control for the next flu or Covid outbreak.
It’s going to have to be a real doozy for me to ever wear a ridiculous face diaper.

Please, dear Baby Jesus…

God forbid you take a simple and painless step to protect other people from becoming infected...
If I get sick with fever I stay home.

Your stupid little face diaper does nothing.

But since the ‘experts’ tell us Convid can be spread by symptomless sick people then you and all your fellow Chicken Littles should never go anywhere without wearing one. If you do you’re just a bunch of science-denying hypocrites living a lie.

"No matter how much evidence there is to the contrary, I will never concur that masks actually work"
You don’t even believe your own ‘evidence’, do you, 🤡 ? Because if you did, and asymptomatic spread of covid was real, you would wear one EVERY, SINGLE TIME you left your home. If you don’t you risk killing some grandma or an immune compromised child.

Hypocrite.

Because if you did, and asymptomatic spread of covid was real, you would wear one EVERY, SINGLE TIME you left your home

FUNFACT: during the height of the pandemic, I did wear a mask when I went out in public areas.
In fact, I still have an N95 in both of my cars, in case we get another major wave in my area.

Nothing wrong with being prepared.

FUNFACT: during the height of the pandemic, I did wear a mask when I went out in public areas.
In fact, I still have an N95 in both of my cars, in case we get another major wave in my area.

Nothing wrong with being prepared.
That’s not acceptable IF you believe your own propaganda.

You’re nothing but a virtue-signaling, science-denying hypocrite. But if you print out your ‘studies’ and leave them in your car along with those masks you’ll always have a reliable supply of emergency ass wipe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT