Gimme a "R:!......
Gimme a "A"!......
Gimme a "K"!......;.
Gimme an "E"!......
Gimme a "N"!.......
What's it spell?>>>>>>>>
What's it spell?>>>>>>>>
REAL LOUD!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>> KRAKEN!!!<<<<<<<<<<

You know they don't spell good. It would be Cracken!

some dope please come and tell me good is poor grammar and miss the joke in the joke. please.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Well in that case, find your happy place Happy:

I will give you the like for the effort, but jesus man, couldn't you find a pic that had the potato filter removed?

gSDu0.jpg

tumblr_n1qdn47uJv1s2wio8o1_400.gif

And if I am just gonna whore for likes..... she is SMOKIN'!
Julie-Bowen-navel.jpg

But I do like her with a bit more meat on the bones, but she is a VERY pretty lady at any weight.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

Only one more day to wait until the rampant fraud is unleashed, as you know. In the meantime, please continue to send in your donations to Donald’s retirement fund! This has got to be the biggest scam that has ever been run. Thank you for keeping us in the loop Bill!

How many times have we heard that Trump and his team were going to prove fraud? The most damning evidence so far is a taped conversation with Trump trying to convince the SOS of Georgia to find him some votes. It sure sounds like Trump has some convincing evidence.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
The republicans can not accept defeat. That’s it. That’s all it is. We have all lost before. Accept it and move on. And don’t give me that crap, “if we accept this, then what?” Biden won the election fair and square. Once you except that you can move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT