ADVERTISEMENT

Here We Go Again - winter storms #2 and #3 Wed-Fri 1/10 thru 1/12

How'd they do in November and December? 🤣
He also does lawn care and landscaping. October and November were so warm that he was mowing and applying fertilizer through early November. Then did leaf cleanups and bush/tree trimming through December. One thing’s for sure from listening to his dad, there’s no shortage of work or money for folks in this industry. Just have to have the drive and mental/physical strength to deal with the work AND the elements. Definitely not for everyone.

I also notice how a lot of concrete (driveway, hardscape, etc) and window cleaning companies have gotten into the snow removal game. Smart move to keep money coming in year-round.

Reactions: Kelsers
80 was still in bad shape this morning. The jackass in the semi doing 40mph in the middle lane with his hazards on didn't help my mood. If 40 is all you feel comfortable doing, then get off the road, or to the right lane. You're a hazard in the middle.
80 and 380 are junkyards. They won't even attempt to tow those cars and rigs out for awhile.

When are you folks going to start complaining about stuff that hasn't arrived? I have two packages that say Friday delivery, but no updates since then. No delivery notice, so I don't think they are laying in a drift.
Probably on the shoulder of 380 given my previous post.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT