ADVERTISEMENT

He's Baaaack! ??

You do realize that all neuroscience studies point out the brain is not "adult" until the age of 25. This is not an excuse for this kid as he desperately needs a wakeup call.
Gunny will give him a wakeup call:

Drill_instructor_at_the_Officer_Candidate_School.jpg

You do realize that all neuroscience studies point out the brain is not "adult" until the age of 25. This is not an excuse for this kid as he desperately needs a wakeup call.
So I guess the US government should raise the age to get in the Military , pay taxes , Have kids , and vote to 25 then by some egghead scientists studies huh.

Reactions: Hawks_Rock_12
So I guess the US government should raise the age to get in the Military , pay taxes , Have kids , and vote to 25 then by some egghead scientists studies huh.
I take it you aren't one that likes to read much and would much appreciate to live back in the stone ages. Why anyone doesn't approve of scientific studies, or calls scientists "eggheads" is beyond me.

He will never play a meaningful down in college football, he is mentally undisciplined and emotionally a child. He will end up dropping out of college and working at Walmart, then will decommit and move on to Target, thus decommitting and end up at Burger King or McDonalds. Then when his weight is to great for him to work will end up becoming an episode on "My 600 pound life".He has the tools to be a good football player, but not the discipline to make it work.

I take it you aren't one that likes to read much and would much appreciate to live back in the stone ages. Why anyone doesn't approve of scientific studies, or calls scientists "eggheads" is beyond me.
My 134 GT score says You are wrong , I read things that interest me , Scientific research to come up with names of syndromes to give people excuses , no interest. 50 years ago back in the stone ages as You call it there wasn't so many kids with vaccine induced ADD , there wasn't allergies so prevalent and there wasn't so many people who couldn't handle Gluten ect, Your scientific advancement have poisoned people so politicians and industries can make cash at the people expense . World would be far better off if it could reset back 1000 years .

Last edited:
I feel bad for the kid.
I’m not sure why so many feel bad for him. He is being given a free education and has endless resources trying to help him in school and in life as well as in football. He is moving on from a school. It happens all the time. There are many people in this world that have many resources available and many trying to help them and for whatever reason they do not utilize those resources. We don’t even know the whole story. Maybe the school wasn’t a good fit for him. I just don’t understand the pity people are showing when the information available doesn’t warrant it.

My 134 GT score says You are wrong , I read things that interest me , Scientific research to come up with names of syndromes to give people excuses , no interest. 50 years ago back in the stone ages as You call it there wasn't so many kids with vaccine induced ADD , there wasn't allergies so prevalent and there wasn't so many people who couldn't handle Gluten ect, Your scientific advancement have poisoned people so politicians and industries can make cash at the people expense . World would be far better off if it could reset back 1000 years .
I honestly had no idea what a GT score was, and how that applies to you basing all of your "scientific knowledge" on that one score. I don't really give a crap how different things were back in the day. Scientific rational changes on a daily basis, as it should. I am informing you that a brain is not fully developed as an adult based on hormonal signalling until the age of 25. There are mutliple papers that cite this as a source. I am not going into a debate based on politics with you, as this is a football board.

Why is this forum so obsessed with talking about this kid? Just leave him alone, and move along. Everything in this three page thread is obnoxious.

Because he committed and decomitted 3x which honestly is unheard of not only for Iowa just for about any school. But on other hand I will say it has gone from funny to kind of sad at this point. I do agree anyone ripping on his weight is kind of pathetic.

FYI that Independence CC is the where Season 3 of the Netflix series "Last Chance U" was filmed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT