ADVERTISEMENT

Hey all

Feb 27, 2018
Long time lurker, first time poster. I was just wondering what everyone thought the hawks chances are to run the table for big ten tournament. I think they've got a really good shot the way they've been playing lately. Go hawkeyes!

Reactions: SeattleHawki
tenor.gif

Heart says they go on a run to shock the college basketball world. Head says they go out vs Illini tomorrow with a whimper. I can see the later based upon previous B1G tourney results under Fran sorry to say.

The only positive is the players get to go on spring break with their season over before March. Thanks Delaney.

Reactions: TailgateTom
This IS their tourney. However far you go, go out swinging. Make some fans say: “that’s something to build on!”

Moss scored 19 points in 96 seconds and fran has figured out the less you play pemsl the better. They're gonna make a run, i guarantee it.

Since the Hawkeyes have won two BIG tournament games in 11 years, I give them a .01% chance.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was just wondering what everyone thought the hawks chances are to run the table for big ten tournament. I think they've got a really good shot the way they've been playing lately. Go hawkeyes!

Troll. Get a life.

Reactions: iahawks10
Moss scored 19 points in 96 seconds and fran has figured out the less you play pemsl the better. They're gonna make a run, i guarantee it.
I would love to see us make a run ... Hell, as bad as this season has been I still think this team has talent and has woefully under performed ... The talent is there to make a run ... However, the coaching and the will power isn't ...

JoBo hits two free throws with 6 seconds left to extend his streak to 4, but Ill hits a 3 at the buzzer to send the Hawks home in February. Oh well, at least Fran gets to see his son and the savior of Iowa BB (joeW) in the state tournament this year

You have a better chance of getting Shaq's son to come to Iowa than Iowa running the table in the B1G tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT