ADVERTISEMENT

hey fatties, would ya

MY guilty go to at McDonalds is the 2 cheeseburger meal. the little patties are trash, but they kinda have the perfect ratio of little patties and grilled buns. Ketchup only, put the fries on the cheeseburger, good little trash meal

One time they gave me a cheeseburger without the toasted bun, and it really highlighted how bad it is.

Reactions: BrianNole777
That's the thing with food poisoning, you have to pick the culprit food in your head as you suffer in front of the toilet, even if that food is innocent. However, it could be anything a person ate in the last few days or something a person touched, didn't get off their hands, and got into their system.

its just a big coincidence in two instances i guess that i was feeling fine all the way and up to the point i ate at these places and in the course of a couple hours i went from feeling fine, to my stomach not feeling good, to feeling nauseated, to violently puking. Just something i touched that got in my system happened to kick in just a few hours later.

Definitely not the food i consumed in either circumstance.

Reactions: Moral
I've only had true food poisoning once. I love me some runny eggs. The rate of salmonella in eggs is very low these days, but the slot machine came up all lemons that day. I still eat runny eggs though.
Makes me wonder about limes. Only time I had salmonella is when I drank too many gin and tonics, bad limes I'm guessing. Still can't drink gin to this day.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Makes me wonder about limes. Only time I had salmonella is when I drank too many gin and tonics, bad limes I'm guessing. Still can't drink gin to this day.
It is entirely possible. I have been to Mexico twice and both times we were very diligent about drinking only bottled water. But, they wash the fruit with regular water, make ice out of regular water, etc. So, both times I got terrible stomach issues after the vacation.

Last edited:
Aside from the occasional breakfast sandwich I avoid McDs. I've gotten their chicken sandwich twice on trips in the last 5 years and both were terrible. Should have bought a qtr pounder, those always taste the same. Great first bit, regret by the end.

Aside from the occasional breakfast sandwich I avoid McDs. I've gotten their chicken sandwich twice on trips in the last 5 years and both were terrible. Should have bought a qtr pounder, those always taste the same. Great first bit, regret by the end.
I have to agree on the mcchicken. Basically mcnuggets flattened out into patty form. Tastes like carboard and require a shit ton of mayo to make it taste not bad. So extra calories and extra messy with the lettuce on there while you are driving. Better off with the burger, or getting a chicken sandwich from another place that tastes good on its own.

Reactions: BelemNole
I honestly can't remember the last time I got a McDonald's burger. I'd have to think of this in decades... probably the 1980's.

They've just always been at the bottom of the list in fast food burgers that I'd consider.

Is anyone else now getting McDonald's ads in the little streaming window on the right side of the screen? Jesus.

Big Macs are okay about once every 5 years. McDonalds fries have no flavor.
The McMuffin or Biscuit breakfast sandwiches are the only McDonalds' offerings that make me wanna drive 2 blocks out of my way.

McDonalds fries have no flavor.
200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT