ADVERTISEMENT

Hey pickup truck guys

top gun deal with it GIF

Is it a prerequisite to drive like complete pricks? Or does it just come once the keys get turned over? You already don’t need something that large, why try to kill people on the road with it?
This is Flake and Cissy level pussyness............

Who are you Karen to say someone doesn't need a truck that large?

bull-balls-truck-nutz-de-8-pulgadas-color-carne-piel-D_NQ_NP_7977-MLM5307836401_102013-F.jpg
Shouldn’t the balls be hanging off the front bumper instead of the rear bumper?

I’ve studied humans and the animal kingdom and have never seen rear-facing ballz. All I think of when I see a turbo diesel truck with balls is why are you driving backwards? Now, if I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw a tough nutsack I would say to myself “that guy means business.”

pzrvobw2jxe31.jpg

Overcompensation. They feel tough so high up in the air and driving something so big. Everytime they piss, they hold something so small so they need something to make them feel good.

• Haha
Reactions: OthaFish
They’re idiots that constantly ride your bumper. Regardless of speed. I usually do 10 over and always go back to the right lane once clear. They’ll literally try to push you out of the way. You could be doing 100, they still feel the need to ride your ass. It’s such a tiny penis thing.

They’re idiots that constantly ride your bumper. Regardless of speed. I usually do 10 over and always go back to the right lane once clear. They’ll literally try to push you out of the way. You could be doing 100, they still feel the need to ride your ass. It’s such a tiny penis thing.
It’s hilarious when you see a big pickup pull up at a gas pump or some 5-7 guy hops out or a dude with a big beer gut rolls out.

• Love
Get your Prius driving, text messaging ass out of the way. YOU are the problem.

I drive a truck that’s a 1500 series or F150 size with standard tires and those guys roll up on me and I just laugh. Pass in the left lane then get over and out of the way. Anymore, all people in all vehicles are driving a lot faster, 10 to 30 over is what I see on a regular basis. It’s crazy how fast people are driving on city streets, highways, and interstates.

I drive a truck that’s a 1500 series or F150 size with standard tires and those guys roll up on me and I just laugh. Pass in the left lane then get over and out of the way. Anymore, all people in all vehicles are driving a lot faster, 10 to 30 over is what I see on a regular basis. It’s crazy how fast people are driving on city streets, highways, and interstates.
The world is in a rush, and on their cell phones.

Sell the Yugo and get something with some horsepower, nothings worse than some puss driving 55 in the fast lane.

Sell the Yugo and get something with some horsepower, nothings worse than some puss driving 55 in the fast lane.
Think my 24 accord sport is just fine. Yes, I paid cash because I’m not a poor toothless maga hick backed up on autoloan payments for his 3/4 ton.

• Love
Just dump the shit from your airbus on top of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT