ADVERTISEMENT

High school teachers and coaches

HawkeyeHitman

HB All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2002
High school teachers who teach and coach. When they are coaching they tell their players they need to work hard if they want playing time. But in the classroom they tell the students that they have the right to other people’s money and property. That capitalism is bad. Teachers care more about winning the game they coach than education.

bb3e9ce8cec9b1086fdf13842588f901.jpeg

High school teachers who teach and coach. When they are coaching they tell their players they need to work hard if they want playing time. But in the classroom they tell the students that they have the right to other people’s money and property. That capitalism is bad. Teachers care more about winning the game they coach than education.
That’s not true. I’m a teacher and coach and I tell my players they’re only getting playing time if they have hot divorced moms.

Speaking of school, I assume you took a short bus to school everyday?

And that is total BS.

I've been a coach and HS teacher. No one tells the kids capitalism is bad. And, just so you might be able to get a clue educate yourself, look up Greenwich, CT. Do you seriously think that anyone who is teaching is teaching kids that capitalism is bad.

You need to educate yourself.

edit for typo

I don't say any of that. I do make fun of our educational policies and how I joke that when we make mistakes the refs should just stop the game and let us redo our play until we get it right.

That said, I am going to hijack this thread. I'm gutted tonight as a coach. I love my girls team. We have come so far and work so hard. Had a lead on a rival for the first time ever in soccer with only 25 min left. Gave up 3 goals in 10 minutes and lost. I've coached a lot of games and this one really hurts.

If I was your teacher I would make all your classmates fight club you

Reactions: WSC72 and Moral
God I feel dumber for having read this question.

homer simpson GIF

I don't say any of that. I do make fun of our educational policies and how I joke that when we make mistakes the refs should just stop the game and let us redo our play until we get it right.

That said, I am going to hijack this thread. I'm gutted tonight as a coach. I love my girls team. We have come so far and work so hard. Had a lead on a rival for the first time ever in soccer with only 25 min left. Gave up 3 goals in 10 minutes and lost. I've coached a lot of games and this one really hurts.
It sucks when a game u love and worked hard for doesn't love u back. But when u beat then next time. The hard work the players put in previously will have made u a better coach and program. It's all cumulative and the past builds towards the future.

Reactions: GOHOX69

I wonder if you need a bigger brush to paint with here.

troll trolling GIF

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I thought you took your ball and went home.

Reactions: win4jj
Couldn’t concentrate on what you were trying to convey with all those They’s and That’s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT