ADVERTISEMENT

Hill should have put himself in the Portal and all Iowa fans would be OK

Why the hell would he go portal? Besides nobody else being stupid enough to take him he's almost guaranteed to start next year. Assuming he wants to embarrass himself a little more.

Why would he leave a starting gig that he’d basically have to die to lose.
I wouldn’t leave if I was in his position.

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty7130
Can't you only enter the portal once?

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Leave the guy alone. He's only here because of the dumbass staff.
This.
You can't hate on Deacon. He was going to Fordham and lucked out when our staff extended an offer and he took it. He wasn't suppose to play this season. He did his best. Everybody on this board that hates Deacon Hill needs to focus that hate on Kirk and the offensive staff.

That would then allow one of the younger QB like Marco get some PT going into next year and be a clear #2 QB and possibly #1 if Cade is unable to go at times.
Why do that when you're returning as Iowa's starter? At least until someone beats him out for the spot. No reason to transfer.

This.
You can't hate on Deacon. He was going to Fordham and lucked out when our staff extended an offer and he took it. He wasn't suppose to play this season. He did his best. Everybody on this board that hates Deacon Hill needs to focus that hate on Kirk and the offensive staff.
He could have used all those resources at two Division 1 schools and got in a little better shape physically. Doing so might have added a bit of speed and agility. I question his dedication…? That being said, I blame the coaches. He should not be playing…

Nebraska was horrible this year. Congrats. Your QB is still going to be terrible next year because Hill is going to be your starter.
Hey Piglet, why you come to a team’s board that has beaten your team like 8 out of the last 9 or something like that and talk shit?

He still can, in the Spring. There’s no reason he should still be at Iowa next year.

Hey Piglet, why you come to a team’s board that has beaten your team like 8 out of the last 9 or something like that and talk shit?
I'm not talking shit. Hill is your starter until someone replaces him. I'm talking facts. It's not my fault that you guys didn't recruit more or better QBs. Nebraska was right there with ya this year. We had 0 D1 QBs between both teams. Iowa just didn't try to upgrade - at least not yet.

I'm not talking shit. Hill is your starter until someone replaces him. I'm talking facts. It's not my fault that you guys didn't recruit more or better QBs. Nebraska was right there with ya this year. We had 0 D1 QBs between both teams. Iowa just didn't try to upgrade - at least not yet.
Hey man your 3rd stringer was in against us and the two who were ahead of him were healthy scratches. Who will we see by the last game next season? 1st, 2nd or 3rd string guy?

Hey man your 3rd stringer was in against us and the two who were ahead of him were healthy scratches. Who will we see by the last game next season? 1st, 2nd or 3rd string guy?
Nebraska will have a D1 QB next year. At least 1. So we're starting the year in better shape (as of right now - I get that your coaches could try to improve the QB room between now & then, but lol).

Nebraska will have a D1 QB next year. At least 1. So we're starting the year in better shape (as of right now - I get that your coaches could try to improve the QB room between now & then, but lol).
So you telling me the guy that starts your season will still be the QB1 when we play you guys?

Nebraska has been “right there” since Solich got canned.

That would then allow one of the younger QB like Marco get some PT going into next year and be a clear #2 QB and possibly #1 if Cade is unable to go at times.
Give the kid a break - not like he did something intentional. Just not a good QB. Doesn't need crucified

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT