ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton predicts Trump will run for president in 2024, says his win 'could be the end of our democracy'

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
  • Hillary Clinton predicts that former President Trump will once again seek the White House in 2024.
  • "He seems to be setting himself up to do that," she told Sunday Today host Willie Geist.
  • Trump defeated Clinton in the 2016 presidential election, winning the Electoral College 304-227.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — in an NBC interview that was released in its entirety on Sunday — predicted that former President Donald Trump would seek the presidency in 2024 and said that his potential victory "could be the end" of US democracy.

Clinton — who lost the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008 to then-Senator Barack Obama of Illinois before becoming the party's nominee in 2016 — was defeated by Trump in what was seen as one of the biggest political upsets in modern political history.

Clinton clearly is mentally ill to say such things about President Donald Trump.

donald-trump-burger-king-1-e1501471852464.jpg

Yet still would have been a better POTUS than Trump.

If he does run and win, this country will suffer and the pain will last for years. Being elected again will embolden the worst parts of trump and his followers. Recovery from a second trump presidency will take decades.
Sad that you have been brainwashed into believing such crap. President Trump was and will be again the greatest President this nation has ever had. America First - America Always - will ring from coast to coast. Peace through strength - we will once again be the best of the best.

Recovery from 11 months of Biden is tough, 4 years will be an almost impossible hill to climb - but America is always at its best under strong leadership and Donald Trump will lead us out of the abyss and back to prosperity.

Sad that you have been brainwashed into believing such crap. President Trump was and will be again the greatest President this nation has ever had. America First - America Always - will ring from coast to coast. Peace through strength - we will once again be the best of the best.

Recovery from 11 months of Biden is tough, 4 years will be an almost impossible hill to climb - but America is always at its best under strong leadership and Donald Trump will lead us out of the abyss and back to prosperity.

Well, that is a lot of recovery we have in front of us even before 2024. The fact trump was giving away so much money and supposed conservatives support him is truly dismaying.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone

HOLY SHIT. Bwahahahaaaaa. I’m crying here.

Trump is the most thin skinned “I’m the victim” beta president in the history of this country, you idiot troll.

Please tell us you are joking..?

The constitution was around long before trump and will be long after.

weird. The extreme left and extreme right Both masturbate to the same thing.

trump.

Reactions: goldmom
Yet still would have been a better POTUS than Trump.

If he does run and win, this country will suffer and the pain will last for years. Being elected again will embolden the worst parts of trump and his followers. Recovery from a second trump presidency will take decades.
I never would have thought this, but I agree. She and her shady colleagues would have been than Trump and his croonies

Reactions: NoleinATL
1. Why does anyone even listen to anything Hillary Clinton says?
2. Why does anyone even listen to anything Donald Trump says?

MOVE ON AMERICA.
Keeping Donald Trump a candidate for president forces everyone to be stuck. He was the most polarizing candidate in the history of this country. It's a bit of a snag.

Keeping Donald Trump a candidate for president forces everyone to be stuck. He was the most polarizing candidate in the history of this country. It's a bit of a snag.
And one of the most polarizing figures on the left can be counted on to bring his name up once more to ensure that he's the bogeyman.
He's foolish to spend a penny on publicity. The Dems are doing a great job for free.

And one of the most polarizing figures on the left can be counted on to bring his name up once more to ensure that he's the bogeyman.
He's foolish to spend a penny on publicity. The Dems are doing a great job for free.
That doesn't change anything that I stated. When it's an absolute fact that the Republican Party will continue to nominate Donald Trump, it doesn't really matter what the "left" does. Do you think the "left" will ignore what the "right" is doing, AS THEY DO IT?

Reactions: SB_SB and win4jj
He's definitely going to run. If he's alive, he's going to run. He will win the GOP nomination and, if he loses the general election again, he will do exactly what he did in 2020. He will insist that it was rigged and stolen.

Not sure he wins the nomination as so many on the left do. Yes he has his diehard followers. That will make him a strong candidate. But the man will be older and I think there are a good amount of R's are tired of his antics. If the non Trumper's can decide on who they want like the Dems did with Biden it might not even be close.

I could see his ego running 3rd party if he loses the R nomination. Which the Dems should love.

That doesn't change anything that I stated. When it's an absolute fact that the Republican Party will continue to nominate Donald Trump, it doesn't really matter what the "left" does. Do you think the "left" will ignore what the "right" is doing, AS THEY DO IT?
IF...IF...IF
plenty of time between now and then.

If Turd is elected, maybe we'll get lucky and Kyle Rittenhouse will mistake him as someone carrying a skateboard.

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
He's definitely going to run. If he's alive, he's going to run. He will win the GOP nomination and, if he loses the general election again, he will do exactly what he did in 2020. He will insist that it was rigged and stolen.
I thought you wanted us to ignore him?

IF...IF...IF
plenty of time between now and then.
Well, there's only one "if"... IF he is alive, he will run, he will win the GOP nomination, and that means even more years of polarization. He is an aggressive, malignant tumor on the body of the American public. He already has your vote when the election comes. I'm not sure why you're being combative about it.

Not sure he wins the nomination as so many on the left do. Yes he has his diehard followers. That will make him a strong candidate. But the man will be older and I think there are a good amount of R's are tired of his antics. If the non Trumper's can decide on who they want like the Dems did with Biden it might not even be close.

I could see his ego running 3rd party if he loses the R nomination. Which the Dems should love.
I have no doubt he will win the nomination. He won't run as a 3rd party candidate because they can't win the general election. He won't need to run as a 3rd-party candidate. He can easily win the Republican nomination.

I have no doubt he will win the nomination. He won't run as a 3rd party candidate because they can't win the general election. He won't need to run as a 3rd-party candidate. He can easily win the Republican nomination.

I'll just say I don't think it's so cut and dry as you do. We are still 2.25 years until Caucuses and Primaries start. That's a long ways a way in politics. Also one of the reasons Younkin won VA was he was able to keep Trump at arms link. Granted that wasn't just Republicans.

Reactions: goldmom
Hillary also believed she was a good candidate and that she was going to win. Why does anyone care what she says?

Reactions: Bro D

Recovery from 11 months of Biden is tough, 4 years will be an almost impossible hill to climb - but America is always at its best under strong leadership and Donald Trump will lead us out of the abyss and back to prosperity

63292257.jpg

I'll just say I don't think it's so cut and dry as you do. We are still 2.25 years until Caucuses and Primaries start. That's a long ways a way in politics. Also one of the reasons Younkin won VA was he was able to keep Trump at arms link. Granted that wasn't just Republicans.
If this was the case then why are Iowa Rs like Grassley still campaigning with Trump?

I think you are underestimating his hold over the GOP. 2.5 years may seem like a long time but Trump has owned the Rs since at least 2016. We are over a year since his loss yet no R has managed to overtake his grip over the party. He seems to have staying power even post White House.

Well Hillary’s an idiot so….
Yep. She and Joe should be sipping prune juice together in the mental ward at some posh nursing home for elitist libs. Bill could spend all day pinching nurse and CNA's asses as they give him his meds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT