ADVERTISEMENT

Hitler quoting, gay bashing, anti-Semitic, misogynist . . .

Won the North Carolina GOP gubernatorial primary yesterday.

Stay classy Republicans! 🙄

The Trump-endorsed candidate quoted Adolf Hitler in a 2014 Facebook post that normalizes the German dictator’s stance on racial pride.

In other posts, Robinson has minimizedthe horrors of the Holocaust, claimed a “satanic marxist” had made the movie Black Panther to pull “shekels” out of Black audiences, likened women getting abortions to murderers, and derided gay people as “filth” and “maggots.”
He has also expressed archaic views about women’s role in society, telling a Charlotte-area church in 2022 that Christians are “called to be led by men.”

“God sent women out … when they had to do their thing, but when it was time to face down Goliath, [He] sent David. Not Davita, David,” Robinson said at the time.
For the record, I didn’t vote for him.

My grandfather was a very conservative Republican who fought in WWII as part of Patton's 3rd Army. His unit ended up liberating the Mauthausen concentration camp in 1945. What he witnessed there upset him so much that it affected him for the rest of his life (he died in 1979 while I was a teenager).

I can't imagine how angered he would be that nearly 80 years after witnessing the piles of dead bodies and the starving survivors at Mauthausen, a Republican candidate who is a blatant Holocaust denier is poised to become governor of North Carolina.

To the many posters on this site who support Mark Robinson (Trump himself with an endorsement) to "own the libs" -- shame on you!

Concentration camps, such as Mauthausen were not a component of the holocaust. There were 6 extermination facilities which were located in Poland. Some Jewish prisoners were relocated from Auschwitz when Eichmann negotiated to save his life near the end of the war. The presence of emaciated Jewish prisoners can thus be explained.

Concentration camps located in Germany were used for imprisoning, interning, torturing and otherwise political enemies and prisoners of war. The holocaust program was secretly guarded and did not take place on German soil. Early, prior to the Final Solution CCs did house Jews and were used for methods of incarceration and abuse and mistreatment.

It has been a distortion of history that the concentration camp holocaust myth has been allowed to be perpetrated. By the time the Americans liberated any areas in Germany Jews had been dispatched to extermination camps long ago.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT