ADVERTISEMENT

Hitler quoting, gay bashing, anti-Semitic, misogynist . . .

I do appreciate Robinson’s take on reverse reparations: making the Black folk pay the white folk for the privilege of living in America.

We rescued those miscreants from freaking Africa, provided transportation to our great nation, and gave them valuable life skills and free training.

And they repay us with this BLM, DEI, and woke crap.

Time to pay up.

/s

How in the actual fvck did this guy win the nomination?
The GOP is a cult. Republicans had their chances to turn the ship around, but they couldn't do it. Now it's a race to become more and more extreme to satisfy the base.
Mitch McConnell bent the knee to Trump today. How do you go from the position McConnell had in the hours and weeks after 1/6 to endorsing Trump?

THIS.
I hope he’s buried at the polls in November
Honestly, I kinda wonder if him on the poll gives Biden a better chance in November in NC. That state has teased Dems for years in statewide elections, winning a couple like governorship and AG, but coming up short in presidential and statewide races.

Especially if Trump embraces this guy.

Reactions: goldmom
Robinson might not even be the most extreme person to win primary in NC yesterday. Michelle Morrow beat an incumbent office holder in a primary to run for the top educational position in NC. She has some rather extreme views on science, anti LGBTQ and deeply Islamaphobic. She has home schooled her kids. Yet, she wants to run the public schools of NC
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mich...public-instruction_n_65e8985ce4b0170871fc97dd

Reactions: BelemNole
An invasion?!?!?! By who?!?!?! Or are you talking about illegal immigrants crossing the border in search of a better life? Because if that's what you mean, you're full of feces.
Criminal aliens, yes. Your gas lighting falls on deaf ears.

Isn’t it weird how Democrats keep electing black politicians, and yet the Republican events still look like Klan meetings? The only blacks that need apply are the extremely psycho ones, like this nut job.
So far this week the only republicans I've seen the left complain about are black men and Donald Trump lol you're literally making this comment in a thread complaining about a black republican. Seek immediate help lol 😆

Reactions: kzoohawk80
The GOP was able to target a certain demographic group of Americans, who prior to 2016, was largely absent from the polls. They used propaganda that was centered around conspiracy theories, anti-politician rhetoric, hate speech, and racism to fuel this group of people to get out and vote...and it worked. There are rumors they had help from outside parties like Russia, but nobody knows for certain.

Once a successful campaign for Trump started to gain momentum, it was pretty much all downhill from there. Other GOP party members fell in line. People keep acting like the GOP has lost itself, but really, they haven't. They just found an opportunity where the Dems were afraid to look...the trailer parks.
:rolleyes:

So I take it that perhaps a big part of his insanity stems from his shame and guilt in aiding a woman in eliminating an unwanted pregnancy, it likely drove him into his nutty religious views/vocation as well.

It probably also explains why he’s the fattest phuck I’ve ever seen, guilt and shame food binging is real.

Why did you respond to his pathetic attempt? Never respond to him when he's trying that hard for attention.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Isn’t it weird how Democrats keep electing black politicians, and yet the Republican events still look like Klan meetings? The only blacks that need to apply are the extremely psycho ones, like this nut job.
"I look over at the Democrats and they stand up. They look like America. We stand up. We look like the most restrictive country club in America.”

-Kevin McCarthy

Well, North Carolina. Like Iowa only they've been doing it longer.
Not really. We have a two-term Dem governor who is very popular. We have a two-term Jewish Dem AG who is running for governor against this nutjob. Our problem is the beyond-extreme gerrymandering the GOP has been able to put in place and that has been endorsed by the Trump SC.

Not really. We have a two-term Dem governor who is very popular. We have a two-term Jewish Dem AG who is running for governor against this nutjob. Our problem is the beyond-extreme gerrymandering the GOP has been able to put in place and that has been endorsed by the Trump SC.
Any chance you can flip the state house or senate? I saw what that bitch did flipping parties and giving the GOP a super majority. Despicable

So far this week the only republicans I've seen the left complain about are black men and Donald Trump lol you're literally making this comment in a thread complaining about a black republican. Seek immediate help lol 😆
you actually believe this?

that democrats dont criticize white conservatives other than Donald Trump

you can't actually believe this...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT