ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Fudge: The GOP Convention is off the rails…

Again, how has he been so bad for your family? What was better in the middle of Covid 4 years ago than it is now?
See my other post. There is LITERALLY nothing that is better under Biden then they were with Trump. Many people I know are pissed about the housing market and the rates as well. Look, you can support him. Everyone should follow what is best for them. But, I will ask you....if I am so off the rails, why do the majority of his past supporters feel the same as me?

INFLATION - I am sorry, but yes...his handling of Inflation is a MAJOR issue for me. Covid absolutly started it, but even Biden admitted his 2 trillion inflation reduction act was a lie and, I quote him, “It has nothing to do with inflation,” he said at a separate fundraiser in New Mexico. “It has to do with the $368 billion, the single-largest investment in climate change anywhere in the world, anywhere.” Not only that.....but he kept saying inflation was transitory....that was a lie.

THE BORDER - The very first day in office he told people to come and he did indeed open the boarder with an executive order.

UKRAINE - Should NEVER have happened and if he had played it right, it would not have. Tell Ukraine that they would declare as nuetral and would not be in NATO. Putin simply did not want more NATO missles on his border...especially in a country that most Russian see as a former homeland.

MIDDLE EAST - This is a cluster. and his handling of Iran is to blame. Under Trump they were cut off from funding of terror. Under Biden, they are cash rich and have funded Hamas.

There is more, but you get the point.
Just say it. You like Trump, and it's not based on anything factual. Just like this post.

Just say it. You like Trump, and it's not based on anything factual. Just like this post.
You are so blinded by your partisan ways, you can't even respond/refute the few facts I posted. I have said many, many times that I am not a supporter of Trump "the person"...but his policies worked for me and my family (check my post history).

But, you can't even respond to why, if I am so wrong, the majority of Americans agree with me and not you. :rolleyes:

You are so blinded by your partisan ways, you can't even respond/refute the few facts I posted. I have said many, many times that I am not a supporter of Trump "the person"...but his policies worked for me and my family (check my post history).

But, you can't even respond to why, if I am so wrong, the majority of Americans agree with me and not you. :rolleyes:
Got it. You don't support Trump. Sure. I don't need to check your post history (why would someone do that anyway?) to know what you are.

I can only hope there aren't enough marks in this country like you that will vote for Trump.

See my other post. There is LITERALLY nothing that is better under Biden then they were with Trump. Many people I know are pissed about the housing market and the rates as well. Look, you can support him. Everyone should follow what is best for them. But, I will ask you....if I am so off the rails, why do the majority of his past supporters feel the same as me?
Ummm, that appears to be more a personal problem. FYI 97% of homeowners are completely fine with the housing market. Anyone that has owned since 2021 is well up on their investments with locked in low rates. Also the majority of Bidens supporters will still support "him" over Trump, but would prefer it be someone else.

Got it. You don't support Trump. Sure. I don't need to check your post history (why would someone do that anyway?) to know what you are.

I can only hope there aren't enough marks in this country like you that will vote for Trump.
Believe what you will.......I don't care either way. I do know this, Trump could be the second coming of Lincoln and you would still vote party over policy. LOL!!

Lol, what a dumb bitch.

Her parents are in jail because they're criminals.

Believe what you will.......I don't care either way. I do know this, Trump could be the second coming of Lincoln and you would still vote party over policy. LOL!!
I was a registered Republican until Trump took over the entire party. Voting for Trump at this point in the game, after he attempted to overturn a free and fair election is nothing more than voting "party over policy."

Ummm, that appears to be more a personal problem. FYI 97% of homeowners are completely fine with the housing market. Anyone that has owned since 2021 is well up on their investments with locked in low rates. Also the majority of Bidens supporters will still support "him" over Trump, but would prefer it be someone else.
Ummm....you are discounting EVERY American with your statement who would like to get into a home at this point and simply can't afford to. Nor can they afford to rent. Those same American homeowners were just as happy under Trump. LOL!!

Lol, what a dumb bitch.

Her parents are in jail because they're criminals.

I was a registered Republican until Trump took over the entire party. Voting for Trump at this point in the game, after he attempted to overturn a free and fair election is nothing more than voting "party over policy."
There is NO WAY you were a registered Republican before Trump. LOL! You did like I actually DID and voted for Obama before Trump. And, I would vote for him in a second if he was on the ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Folks who are looking to buy aren't so happy.....the cost has risen significantly. Of course those that have owned since 2021 are fine....their mortgage payment (for those with fixed rates) hasn't changed. They likely won't be "fine" if/when they move, though.

There is NO WAY you were a registered Republican before Trump. LOL! You did like I actually DID and voted for Obama before Trump. And, I would vote for him in a second if he was on the ticket.
You're telling a person you've never met that they were never registered to a specific political party, and telling them who they voted for in past elections. You got on here in 2022.

Think about how stupid you sound.

Folks who are looking to buy aren't so happy.....the cost has risen significantly. Of course those that have owned since 2021 are fine....their mortgage payment (for those with fixed rates) hasn't changed. They likely won't be "fine" if/when they move, though.
Well, and the truth is......those that have owned since 2010 have been happy the whole time as well. But, yes anyone that wants to move is pissed. My brother and his wife are going through this now and are besides themselves on the prices and the rates. And they are in the middle class.

Reactions: 83Hawk
I have to be honest. As much as I don't understand Trump voters (well I do but I think they are brainwashed), I REALLY don't understand the Obama/Trump voters especially when you say you would vote for Obama again. Care to explain that one to me? Because everything that appeals to me about Obama literally doesn't exist in Trump.

I have to be honest. As much as I don't understand Trump voters (well I do but I think they are brainwashed), I REALLY don't understand the Obama/Trump voters especially when you say you would vote for Obama again. Care to explain that one to me? Because everything that appeals to me about Obama literally doesn't exist in Trump.
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

INFLATION - I am sorry, but yes...his handling of Inflation is a MAJOR issue for me. Covid absolutly started it, but even Biden admitted his 2 trillion inflation reduction act was a lie and, I quote him, “It has nothing to do with inflation,” he said at a separate fundraiser in New Mexico. “It has to do with the $368 billion, the single-largest investment in climate change anywhere in the world, anywhere.” Not only that.....but he kept saying inflation was transitory....that was a lie.

THE BORDER - The very first day in office he told people to come and he did indeed open the boarder with an executive order.

UKRAINE - Should NEVER have happened and if he had played it right, it would not have. Tell Ukraine that they would declare as nuetral and would not be in NATO. Putin simply did not want more NATO missles on his border...especially in a country that most Russian see as a former homeland.

MIDDLE EAST - This is a cluster. and his handling of Iran is to blame. Under Trump they were cut off from funding of terror. Under Biden, they are cash rich and have funded Hamas.

There is more, but you get the point.
Ok shows you are just a Republican. I will move on. The border is not an issue, does there need to be immigration reform absolutely, but this country has been build on immigration, and those workers are why inflation is going down, with baby boomers we don't have enough children to replace all those workers, only way to replace them is immigration.

Ukraine, you are an idiot. Putin was going to take them no matter what. Trump had done enough damage to try to break apart Nato, Putin thought he could jump in. Had nothing to do with Biden. What was the excuse when he took Crimea. This is par for the course with Putin. he just got caught this time.

Middle East has been an issue for centuries, nothing Biden is doing will change that mess.

Inflation was going to be an issue no matter was in power. Inflation is coming down, so maybe you should be happen Biden and the Fed have been able to get it under control.

Seems like you really don't have much to be upset about, you are worried about 3 things that truly don't affect you, and 1 thing that would have been a problem whoever was in charge and is improving. LOL

Reactions: cigaretteman
You're telling a person you've never met that they were never registered to a specific political party, and telling them who they voted for in past elections. You got on here in 2022.

Think about how stupid you sound.
That is a fair point.....the things is, this has happened to me over and over and even in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Well, and the truth is......those that have owned since 2010 have been happy the whole time as well. But, yes anyone that wants to move is pissed. My brother and his wife are going through this now and are besides themselves on the prices and the rates. And they are in the middle class.
Ok lets talk reality, these are effectively normal rates, 6-7% interest rates are not high, let me reiterate, these interest rates are not high, we are just no longer in a fed induced ultra low interest rate environment that we remained in since the great recession. If someone is looking at move they have likely created a ton of equity on their previous house. So ultimately again I am not sure what the issue is here. You are upset that things have normalized????

That is a fair point.....the things is, this has happened to me over and over and even in this thread.
You poor thing!

Perhaps it has something to do with your illusion that there's even a slight possibility Trump will change. You're not quite at the level of the folks that defend him tooth and nail in every thread, but also tell everyone they hate him. But you're pretty damn close.

Reactions: torbee
Are you aware that the US under the Biden administration weathered inflation better than any other G7 country?

If it is Biden's fault - why is it worse in other countries than here?

I will hang up and listen to your answer.

Are you aware that the US under the Biden administration weathered inflation better than any other G7 country?

If it is Biden's fault - why is it worse in other countries than here?

I will hang up and listen to your answer.
He'll tell you he knows some people that are struggling, but they weren't struggling under Trump!!!

Reactions: Tom Paris
Here is the sad thing. If the republicans would put up a sane option that was actually sincere about curbing the deficit, I would likely vote for that candidate. So yes I would rather vote for senile Biden than an authoritarian historical liar like Trump.
Here’s the thing…REPUBLICANS ONLY CARE ABOUT THE DEFICIT WHEN DEMOCRATS ARE IN OFFICE. We have said this for decades and Republican voters never listen. The Democrats TRY for pay fors and get blocked by Republicans every goddamn time. Round and round we go. No. Learning.

Hmmmm....lefties making fun of the 2024 Republican convention....like they did in 2020...and 2016...and 2012...and 2008...and 2004...and 2000.........etc. etc. etc.

And of course when the Democrats have theirs, everything will be great, perfect, etc.

Lemmings.
Are you actually listening to the gross shit at your convention?? I doubt you care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT