ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Krikeys! Just Got my Home Owners Insurance Premium “Notice”……

Everything has gone up under Biden.

An epic failure of a presidency.

As I've stated before, it takes liberals wallowing in their own shit mess before they realize their poor decisions.

im-56511715

As I've stated before, it takes liberals wallowing in their own shit mess before they realize their poor decisions.

im-56511715
So, your graph shows a massive spike under Trump, and shallowing under Biden. Is that what you meant to tell us?
Do you have anything from insurers detailing why they are raising rates?

im-56511715
Have you been busy researching why insurers would raise their rates, while also maintaining healthy profits?
I'm sure a wealthy fellow such as yourself isn't turning back your gains since Biden took over. I mean, if he's responsible for inflation, he's got to be responsible for market gains, right?
@DogBoyRy
Are you turning back your portfolio gains?

Have you been busy researching why insurers would raise their rates, while also maintaining healthy profits?
I'm sure a wealthy fellow such as yourself isn't turning back your gains since Biden took over. I mean, if he's responsible for inflation, he's got to be responsible for market gains, right?
@DogBoyRy
Are you turning back your portfolio gains?
Please link these profits..

I was very fortunate. I got notice that my longtime insurer was pulling out of Iowa so my agent (also my youngest brother) started shopping around for coverage. All said and done our annual premiums went up 13% and we actually expanded and increased our coverage. We were lucky IMO.

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
Did I move to Florida? Yikes!

55+% increase…..haven’t made a claim in nearly 20 years……Whew…….(coverages identical to last year)
Good luck with yours!
Mine went up around 50%, then they canceled me 6 months later.

The insurance companies (and more importantly, the secondary insurance companies who insure the primary insurance companies) have latched on to the "climate change crisis" as an excuse to rape all of us.

As a devout capitalist, it pains me to admit this, but the "sky is falling" crowd allowed them to do this.

Last edited:
Yeah, between that and property tax increases the average American is going to be spending thousands more a year while getting nothing new in return. Bidenomics has been an unmitigated disaster

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT