ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question, Rs. How will Trump take on the rest of the world when he can't even take on Harris?

Huey Grey

HB King
Jan 15, 2013
She beats him at every turn. The polls, cash raised, crowd sizes, energy. Every comment he makes, every boast, she is able to disable. Even his Fox debate proposal was dismantled by her. She says she is happy to consider the Fox debate, but Donald must do the ABC debate first.

You can answer or avoid. Up to you. I'm just curious how you think Trump will own the world when he can't even own Harris.

Crowd size? Lying through your teeth as usual, huey lmfao trump overflow had more attendance that the chameleon's free concert with Megan thee stallion (where half the crowd cleared out as soon as kamala started talking). Now she's afraid to agree to a debate even. You're in a cult man. Donald also never agreed to any debate with her. All you guys do is lie.

She beats him at every turn. The polls, cash raised, crowd sizes, energy. Every comment he makes, every boast, she is able to disable. Even his Fox debate proposal was dismantled by her. She says she is happy to consider the Fox debate, but Donald must do the ABC debate first.

You can answer or avoid. Up to you. I'm just curious how you think Trump will own the world when he can't even own Harris.
He is happy to consider ABC but she must do the FOX debate first. How come Democrats always think they get to set the rules?

Now she's afraid to agree to a debate even. You're in a cult man. Donald also never agreed to any debate with her. All you guys do is lie.
Who does Scruddy best sound like:

A. A fifth grader saying “I’m not scared you are”

B. Pee Wee Herman “I know you are, but what am I”

There was never an agreement between Harris and Trump to debate on ABC.

Why would President Trump agree to debate Harris and the two ABC moderators at the same time? And that debate would have the ABC moderators throwing Harris a lifeline every time she was in trouble. Eff her.
This is a comical comment considering where you and Trump want the debate to take place.

allsides-media-bias-chart-v9.2.png

Politics is a game of addition, not subtraction. Right now, Trump isn't adding. And he's currently not doing well at it.

Let say, for shitz and giggles, Kamala isnt black and she is Indian/Mexican/Caucasian/etc. What is it about that would make people on the left, undecideds, and independents that are voting for Kamala go "Oh they have a point. I'm switching my vote from Kamala to Trump!"?

"Well she's a phony! The whole thing is a scam!" Ok, lets say it is. Again, what about that that is going to make left, undecideds and independents have a wake up moment and go vote for Trump? Any takers wanna answer that?

Attacking a black woman and accusing her, very publicly, of not being black, WHO exactly are you adding to your voter base who wasn't already in that base?

Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but every racist in America is a Trump supporter.

As an Iowa fan, would you rather play Ohio State in Kinnick or in The Horseshoe? It's a rhetorical question.

I've posted some things that have been said on ABC World News Tonight these past few weeks. Their coverage is bias against Trump.

Totally agree with the decision to not give them a platform.

Politics is a game of addition, not subtraction. Right now, Trump isn't adding. And he's currently not doing well at it.

Let say, for shitz and giggles, Kamala isnt black and she is Indian/Mexican/Caucasian/etc. What is it about that would make people on the left, undecideds, and independents that are voting for Kamala go "Oh they have a point. I'm switching my vote from Kamala to Trump!"?

"Well she's a phony! The whole thing is a scam!" Ok, lets say it is. Again, what about that that is going to make left, undecideds and independents have a wake up moment and go vote for Trump? Any takers wanna answer that?

Attacking a black woman and accusing her, very publicly, of not being black, WHO exactly are you adding to your voter base who wasn't already in that base?

Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but every racist in America is a Trump supporter.
Agreed.

Trump keeps alienating voters and he's not adding a single one he didn't already have.
The strategy? is puzzling and foolishness, imo.

Harris can't even take on a press conference apparently. Imagine declaring you're the new nominee (after receiving zero votes) then refusing to take any questions period. Weak doesn't even begin to describe this.

Reactions: Faithnolemore
Who does Scruddy best sound like:

A. A fifth grader saying “I’m not scared you are”

B. Pee Wee Herman “I know you are, but what am I”
He probably likes lower grocery prices. He likes lower gasoline prices. He probably dislikes all the gaslighted the dems do. Biden is sharp as tac. Lol

Reactions: Scruddy

3% Harris has to come out of hiding first!

I agree…dems hate facts, you guys live in an emotional world which is why you continue to be sheep and believe whatever you are told. What is a woman?
And just like that, we get a new #1.

Hillary Clinton: 2,940 days as United States Senator, 1472 days as United States Secretary of State

Donald Trump: 0 days as anything more than conman/grifter

And NOW you dumbasses want to pretend that experience matters? Choke on your "facts", idiot.

He probably likes lower grocery prices. He likes lower gasoline prices. He probably dislikes all the gaslighted the dems do. Biden is sharp as tac. Lol
It’s comical you guys think grocery prices will come down if Trump is in office. I literally watched a Republican Congresswoman, on the House floor, complaining that Biden would want to cap food prices. You are such a simple thinker.
I agree…dems hate facts, you guys live in an emotional world which is why you continue to be sheep and believe whatever you are told. What is a woman?
We’re emotional?? You all are the ones crying over being called weird, weirdo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT