ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question, Rs. How will Trump take on the rest of the world when he can't even take on Harris?

Expero

Experience is only ONE factor in a debate. Hillary was just a condescending, nasty bitch, which hurt her in the debate platform. 😉
That has zero to do with the idiotic post I was responding to.

And now you'll be asked to outline Trump's stellar character.

It’s comical you guys think grocery prices will come down if Trump is in office. I literally watched a Republican Congresswoman, on the House floor, complaining that Biden would want to cap food prices. You are such a simple thinker.

We’re emotional?? You all are the ones crying over being called weird, weirdo.
Well, grocery prices certainly aren’t coming down under Biden/Harris administration, so let’s give Trump administration a chance at it.

That’s your opinion…I know of several people “on the fence” on who they are voting for who are turned off by Kamala’s “fakeness” of pandering to the group(s) shoe is talking to. For instance, a fake southern twang in her Atlanta speech. Not sure if that will be enough to sway them in their final decision, but it certainly doesn’t help Kamala’s cause.
Thinks Harris is fake, believes Trump is Christian. 😂

That has zero to do with the idiotic post I was responding to.

And now you'll be asked to outline Trump's stellar character.
Apparently, most watchers of the debate between Trump and Hillary thought he was less nasty than her. 😉

Does Trump want a “debate” where questions are asked and interruptions are NOT tolerated…and there is NO audience to influence answers/responses… or does he prefer a pep rally where full-throated audience participation is encouraged?
Not sure what he prefers? His CNN debate vs Biden was your first description.

I look at who is the threat to liberties. That's why I vote for Democrats.
Good for you…I’ll stick to real policies that impact me financially. I believe you’re also a Nebraska fan, so I question your sensibility. 😉

You are correct, wonder how many extra days swing states will need this election cycle to get the math right.
The simple answer is likely 3/4 days...cause Dems will promote absentee/early voting and those, in many cases, are counted after Election Day.

Gives you clowns another week to cry about Republican losses.

No idea what will happen come November, but I haven’t seen Rs this scared since Obama ran the first time. I didn’t think k I’d see this happen, yet along so quickly, after Biden dropped out. Wild thing is Harris will maintain momentum for the rest of the month with the con and naming of VP coming. She’s evened the race without the VP and convention bump. Now, Trump wants to part of a debate and funding is going to be an issue. Again, no idea how it ends but if I was to wager on futures I’d bet on blue. I would have said the opposite just weeks ago.
“No idea what will happen come November” is the only accurate part of your post.

You’re in a cult. We’re not gaslighting when we tell you that you support a rapist. A felon. A thief of top secret documents. You ignore it all. Cult.
How about a pedo, a thief of documents, and a guy cashing checks from Ukraine and China…is that ok since it Dems?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
So she might “consider” a FOX debate, only if Trump does an ABC debate (that he only promised Biden). That doesn’t sound very confident of Kamala. 😜 If you have to ask how Trump will deal with other world leaders (which he already did in his first term) vs how an untested, younger person would do, then you haven’t paid attention to their two speaking skills. Regarding crowd sizes between the two…Trump wins that hands down…not sure what you’re smoking? 🥴
The self-delusion required to post something this abjectly stupid is beyond understanding. The ONLY advantage Trump has in public speaking is that neither you nor his other minions GAF about what he says. He could say he would be a dictator on day one of his presidency and you would just excuse it.

Oh...he did...and you did.

He could say: And my stupid people when I wanted to refute it, they said, sir, don't dignify it with a refuttal. Refutal or refuttal. What the hell word would that be? Refuttal. Watch, they’ll say he didn’t know refuttal or refutal but they don't know either.

Or: Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.”

Or: “First they say, ‘Sir, how do you do it? How do you wake up in the morning and put on your pants? And I say, ‘Well, I don’t think about it too much.’ I don’t want to think about it because if I think about it too much maybe I won’t want to do it, but I love it because we’re going to do something for this country that’s never been done before.”

Or (in reference to avoiding the Civil War): “Abraham Lincoln, of course, if he negotiated it, you probably wouldn’t even know who Abraham Lincoln was. He would’ve been president, but he would’ve been president, and he would have been — he wouldn’t have been the Abraham Lincoln.”

And neither you nor his other minions blink, you just nod right along.

The simple answer is likely 3/4 days...cause Dems will promote absentee/early voting and those, in many cases, are counted after Election Day.

Gives you clowns another week to cry about Republican losses.
Don’t forget ballet harvesting. 😜

Reactions: MitchLL
The self-delusion required to post something this abjectly stupid is beyond understanding. The ONLY advantage Trump has in public speaking is that neither you nor his other minions GAF about what he says. He could say he would be a dictator on day one of his presidency and you would just excuse it.

Oh...he did...and you did.

He could say: And my stupid people when I wanted to refute it, they said, sir, don't dignify it with a refuttal. Refutal or refuttal. What the hell word would that be? Refuttal. Watch, they’ll say he didn’t know refuttal or refutal but they don't know either.

Or: Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.”

Or: “First they say, ‘Sir, how do you do it? How do you wake up in the morning and put on your pants? And I say, ‘Well, I don’t think about it too much.’ I don’t want to think about it because if I think about it too much maybe I won’t want to do it, but I love it because we’re going to do something for this country that’s never been done before.”

Or (in reference to avoiding the Civil War): “Abraham Lincoln, of course, if he negotiated it, you probably wouldn’t even know who Abraham Lincoln was. He would’ve been president, but he would’ve been president, and he would have been — he wouldn’t have been the Abraham Lincoln.”

And neither you nor his other minions blink, you just nod right along.
TDS…you need to step back from the ledge.

I even alluded to this when Biden was still running. I can def see Biden losing votes but what is Trump doing to GAIN votes? Didn't change then, doesn't change now.

Kamala can gain votes. Trump can't and won't.
To add to this, Trump last night, in his less-than-half-empty rally in Atlanta, he attacked the governor and secretary of state of Georgia - a very CRUCIAL swing state - 90 days before the election.

Its shit like this that tells me he really wants to lose.

How about a pedo, a thief of documents, and a guy cashing checks from Ukraine and China…is that ok since it Dems?
Pedo?
Jeffrey Epstein Trump GIF

The other stuff you have no proof of. Not to mention there’s a HUGE difference between Biden and Trump in how they responded to having documents. Massive false equivalency. 1/10 for the effort.

She beats him at every turn. The polls, cash raised, crowd sizes, energy. Every comment he makes, every boast, she is able to disable. Even his Fox debate proposal was dismantled by her. She says she is happy to consider the Fox debate, but Donald must do the ABC debate first.

You can answer or avoid. Up to you. I'm just curious how you think Trump will own the world when he can't even own Harris.
Honest question, Huey? What are you going to do when the government can no longer take care of you? When the dollar collapses and the government goes bankrupt you won’t survive.

As an Iowa fan, would you rather play Ohio State in Kinnick or in The Horseshoe? It's a rhetorical question.

I've posted some things that have been said on ABC World News Tonight these past few weeks. Their coverage is bias against Trump.

Totally agree with the decision to not give them a platform.
They should leary of giving him any type of good reporting. The guy is and was a disaster. How are they supposed to be unbiased when one candidate lies 80% of the time? If they report those lies, you will just come here and state that they are liberal.

You do realize that Dems totally set the rules on the Trump/Biden debate in CNN. In fairness, why not allow the Repubs to set the rules on this on?
Because we know Fox News is the most biased of all the major networks and there are court cases to prove it. You don't reward that kind of dishonesty with a debate.

That’s your opinion…I know of several people “on the fence” on who they are voting for who are turned off by Kamala’s “fakeness” of pandering to the group(s) shoe is talking to. For instance, a fake southern twang in her Atlanta speech. Not sure if that will be enough to sway them in their final decision, but it certainly doesn’t help Kamala’s cause.
Like the fake Christian holding a bible upside down?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT