ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question, Rs. How will Trump take on the rest of the world when he can't even take on Harris?

Thinks Harris is fake, believes Trump is Christian. 😂
@Hans81 thinks Kamala is “fake,” hasn’t weighed in on Trump’s orange paint, hilarious attempt to hide his bald head, claim that he’s 215, or is in a loving marriage.

“Kamala is fake.” You can’t make this shit up.

Last edited:
I’m just so fed up trying to education people that won’t listen. 😉
Oh please..."education" me.

Interested Go On GIF by filmeditor

@Hans81 thinks Kamala is “fake,” hasn’t weighed in on Trump’s orange paint, hilarious attempt to hide his bald head, claim that he’s 215, or is in a loving marriage.

“Kamala is fake.” You can’t make this shit up.
Sorry, I missed those highly important questions…don’t care if he uses orange “paint”, fibs on his weight (altho he does look trimmer than several years ago), or his wife loves him as his policies are simply better than the Dems.

Oh please..."education" me.

Interested Go On GIF by filmeditor
I’ve done so, but it’s a waste of time, as you’re set in your ways. Frankly, I don’t care who you (or anyone else votes for). By your moniker you possibly don’t live in Iowa, but Trump is winning this state…which apparently triggers a lot of folks on here. 😉

All these media channels lean a certain direction politically. I get tired of this debate narrative. Everyone is afraid to debate everyone. Why can't we find a setting like Joe Rogan or some libertarian setting? Why's the setting have to lean right or lean left?

He probably likes lower grocery prices. He likes lower gasoline prices. He probably dislikes all the gaslighted the dems do. Biden is sharp as tac. Lol
Don’t we all, but 2017 pricing isn’t ever coming back again, you realize that, right? There’s a very good reason why most Fortune 500 company executives aren’t supporting Trump.

I chuckle when I see posters announcing who they put on ignore…as if it’s some noble act. 🥴 Who gives a f*ck who you put on ignore. Frankly, it’s a sign of weakness that someone can’t rationally counter a differing opinion, but rather run home to mommy.
You suck biggly, mommy. The chonk drivel is not gonna be worth sifting thru.

And on second thought, bye bye. I don’t need to shovel crap for exercise.

Last edited:
I chuckle when I see posters announcing who they put on ignore…as if it’s some noble act. 🥴 Who gives a f*ck who you put on ignore. Frankly, it’s a sign of weakness that someone can’t rationally counter a differing opinion, but rather run home to mommy.
It’s complete insecurity, common trait of dems. They can’t even handle reading an opinion that is different…on a message board that you spend time on to read opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: Hans81 and Kelsers
It’s complete insecurity, common trait of dems. They can’t even handle reading an opinion that is different…on a message board that you spend time on to read opinions.
If it were only because of differing opinions🙄. People get put on ignore for being bad trolls. Like consistently 0/10 trolling. Such as the bold part…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT