ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question, Rs. How will Trump take on the rest of the world when he can't even take on Harris?

Agreed.

Trump keeps alienating voters and he's not adding a single one he didn't already have.
The strategy? is puzzling and foolishness, imo.
I even alluded to this when Biden was still running. I can def see Biden losing votes but what is Trump doing to GAIN votes? Didn't change then, doesn't change now.

Kamala can gain votes. Trump can't and won't.

I agree…dems hate facts, you guys live in an emotional world which is why you continue to be sheep and believe whatever you are told. What is a woman?
Lot of projection here. That is the perfect description of MAGA weirdos. No ability to go with facts, just follow the Fox News lies and Trump lies. You are deep in a cult. Try to think for yourself.

No idea what will happen come November, but I haven’t seen Rs this scared since Obama ran the first time. I didn’t think k I’d see this happen, yet along so quickly, after Biden dropped out. Wild thing is Harris will maintain momentum for the rest of the month with the con and naming of VP coming. She’s evened the race without the VP and convention bump. Now, Trump wants to part of a debate and funding is going to be an issue. Again, no idea how it ends but if I was to wager on futures I’d bet on blue. I would have said the opposite just weeks ago.

Not understanding the fascination that DT is scared. He attended the black reporter session last week. Where was, and has KH been?

He's a businessman, why wouldn't he try to negotiate a debate where he already destroyed JB?

I see nothing wrong with having different networks and moderators except for the ones who provide the questions early.

I get you got an upgrade and are excited, but scared? Delusional

The fear is real.

Of all the things Trump has to worry about, you just know crowd sizes at a rally are just eating him up.

MAGA staffers will need to go back to paying attendees.
It goes all the way back to his inauguration crowd. I truly hoped for Trump but Spicer coming out to his PC talking about crowd size was my first red flag. The second was Trump wanting a military parade like dictators have.

She beats him at every turn. The polls, cash raised, crowd sizes, energy. Every comment he makes, every boast, she is able to disable. Even his Fox debate proposal was dismantled by her. She says she is happy to consider the Fox debate, but Donald must do the ABC debate first.

You can answer or avoid. Up to you. I'm just curious how you think Trump will own the world when he can't even own Harris.
Do you really believe the media when they say Harris is leading in the polls? Do you really believe that anyone actually wants her in the Oval Office? They didn't in 2020 and she's done absolutely nothing to change that. The one thing that Biden gave her to do, she failed miserably.

You’re in a cult. We’re not gaslighting when we tell you that you support a rapist. A felon. A thief of top secret documents. You ignore it all. Cult.
Aren't rapers usually in jail? Did OJ get convicted in his murder trial?

The raid at his home justified? 30 counts of the same charge makes him a felon?

Most people see the lawfare...I feel sorry for our students under you, teach.

Politics is a game of addition, not subtraction. Right now, Trump isn't adding. And he's currently not doing well at it.

Let say, for shitz and giggles, Kamala isnt black and she is Indian/Mexican/Caucasian/etc. What is it about that would make people on the left, undecideds, and independents that are voting for Kamala go "Oh they have a point. I'm switching my vote from Kamala to Trump!"?

"Well she's a phony! The whole thing is a scam!" Ok, lets say it is. Again, what about that that is going to make left, undecideds and independents have a wake up moment and go vote for Trump? Any takers wanna answer that?

Attacking a black woman and accusing her, very publicly, of not being black, WHO exactly are you adding to your voter base who wasn't already in that base?

Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but every racist in America is a Trump supporter.
Come on man that shit counter balances pretty well to a treasonous, insurrectionist, pussy grabbing, felonious, lying, stinking, fat, stupid, fake, dick tater wannabe. I mean do we flip a coin now or what?

Reactions: Tom Paris
She beats him at every turn. The polls, cash raised, crowd sizes, energy. Every comment he makes, every boast, she is able to disable. Even his Fox debate proposal was dismantled by her. She says she is happy to consider the Fox debate, but Donald must do the ABC debate first.

You can answer or avoid. Up to you. I'm just curious how you think Trump will own the world when he can't even own Harris.
So she might “consider” a FOX debate, only if Trump does an ABC debate (that he only promised Biden). That doesn’t sound very confident of Kamala. 😜 If you have to ask how Trump will deal with other world leaders (which he already did in his first term) vs how an untested, younger person would do, then you haven’t paid attention to their two speaking skills. Regarding crowd sizes between the two…Trump wins that hands down…not sure what you’re smoking? 🥴

So she might “consider” a FOX debate, only if Trump does an ABC debate (that he only promised Biden). That doesn’t sound very confident of Kamala. 😜 If you have to ask how Trump will deal with other world leaders (which he already did in his first term) vs how an untested, younger person would do, then you haven’t paid attention to their two speaking skills. Regarding crowd sizes between the two…Trump wins that hands down…not sure what you’re smoking? 🥴
Will FOX news have fact checkers?

So you are saying Republicans get to set the rules? They already had a debate scheduled with ABC. Why does Fox now get the debate? Is that where the Donald feels safe?
You do realize that Dems totally set the rules on the Trump/Biden debate in CNN. In fairness, why not allow the Repubs to set the rules on this on?

Donald Trump was already President and did extremely well in regard to world leadership, thank you.

The better question would be how can 3% Harris be expected to handle anything in light of her failure to even secure and manage our southern border which was the one I repeat the one job she was tasked with?

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk and Hans81
Politics is a game of addition, not subtraction. Right now, Trump isn't adding. And he's currently not doing well at it.

Let say, for shitz and giggles, Kamala isnt black and she is Indian/Mexican/Caucasian/etc. What is it about that would make people on the left, undecideds, and independents that are voting for Kamala go "Oh they have a point. I'm switching my vote from Kamala to Trump!"?

"Well she's a phony! The whole thing is a scam!" Ok, lets say it is. Again, what about that that is going to make left, undecideds and independents have a wake up moment and go vote for Trump? Any takers wanna answer that?

Attacking a black woman and accusing her, very publicly, of not being black, WHO exactly are you adding to your voter base who wasn't already in that base?

Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but every racist in America is a Trump supporter.
To me it’s about being “fake” and pandering to different groups. I mean she used to proclaim her Indian / Asian background. Just be consistent.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Agreed.

Trump keeps alienating voters and he's not adding a single one he didn't already have.
The strategy? is puzzling and foolishness, imo.
That’s your opinion…I know of several people “on the fence” on who they are voting for who are turned off by Kamala’s “fakeness” of pandering to the group(s) shoe is talking to. For instance, a fake southern twang in her Atlanta speech. Not sure if that will be enough to sway them in their final decision, but it certainly doesn’t help Kamala’s cause.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Expero
And just like that, we get a new #1.

Hillary Clinton: 2,940 days as United States Senator, 1472 days as United States Secretary of State

Donald Trump: 0 days as anything more than conman/grifter

And NOW you dumbasses want to pretend that experience matters? Choke on your "facts", idiot.
Experience is only ONE factor in a debate. Hillary was just a condescending, nasty bitch, which hurt her in the debate platform. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT